mbowlsby

BTN+ Viewing Experience

4 minutes ago, mbowlsby said:

Anybody know if there's a picture in picture/mosaic feature for multiple mats and/or if there's a bout board showing who is wrestling where and when?

IIRC, being a cable subscriber does not give one streaming rights, which is BS.

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

Thats like saying: " being a car owner doesn't allow me to walk on the sidewalk, which is BS."   ;)

Huh? Car owners CAN walk on the sidewalk so you analogy is backwards and dumb. You can also walk of the sidewalk if you do not own a car.

When you subscribe to a newspaper, you generally get access to its website at no extra cost.

BTN wants me to pay for the same content twice: BS.

7 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Huh? Car owners CAN walk on the sidewalk so you analogy is backwards and dumb. You can also walk of the sidewalk if you do not own a car.

When you subscribe to a newspaper, you generally get access to its website at no extra cost.

BTN wants me to pay for the same content twice: BS.

I don't have cable but I have BTN.  I don't have BTN+ but could just like any other streaming add on, Prime. ESPN+, Netflix, etc.  just like I dont have a good pair of running shoes but could get some and run on the side walk or street.  :)

33 minutes ago, mbowlsby said:

Anybody know if there's a picture in picture/mosaic feature for multiple mats and/or if there's a bout board showing who is wrestling where and when?

btnplus allows for viewing 2 screen or all 4 screens at once. Look at the bottom of your screen for those icons. 

1 hour ago, mbowlsby said:

There isn't a bout board on the BTN+ channel, but their Twitter has been pretty good about showing the 3 bouts ahead of time on each mat: https://twitter.com/B1GWrestling

You can get the school pass on BTN+ and get the full access to the championships. $10 for this ain't too bad. Great production, the 4-mat view is really nice, and depending on what device you're using, you can have the 4-mat next to a highlighted mat because you can log in from multiple places.