TBar1977

Session 1 BigTen Championships

1 hour ago, jp157 said:

Good job Penn State. You are undefeated this round against winless wrestlers. I’m so proud 

That’s funny. New stat to track. Like win percentage at home versus wrestler who lead with their left leg. 

1 hour ago, jp157 said:

You are welcome. I would be nicer if Tbar hadn’t been a spineless hypocrite who selectively picked when certain things matter. As well as overly hyping penn state’s ability to lose

Hey, I told you Iowa was a prohibitive favorite this year. How is my being correct a bad thing? Oh, it has to be YOU that is correct. You sound like a spoiled child.

6 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Someone buy Nelson Brands a muzzle and a manicure.

This is wrestling, not dog fighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, you'd think Terry's son wouldn't scratch and bite. Then again, some might think he would and damn if they wouldn't be right. 

2 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Hey, I told you Iowa was a prohibitive favorite this year. How is my being correct a bad thing? Oh, it has to be YOU that is correct. You sound like a spoiled child.

Of all the things I sound like. A spoiled child is not one of them. You’re also easy to mess with, because you do the classic hardcore fan thing of overreacting to minute by minute results. . 

Your little routine playing up how young Penn state was and good Iowa was in the way you did was obvious. Or at least anyone who’s dealt with country church moms or Karen’s in general. 

It’s ok. Penn state still has a chance to get 2nd at nationals. You’ll just overreact or overplay factors. 

Can someone post video of the bite? I've done a twitter and google search but can't find anything 

You can see a bleeding bite wound on AB’s left arm.

And some bleeding scratches on the shoulder blade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

Can someone post video of the bite? I've done a twitter and google search but can't find anything 

They have photo evidence on PSU board. Multiple deep scratches and a near perfect bite mark of missing skin on Brooks' left shoulder. That didn't get there by accident.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

Haven't seen if there's a video but there's also an allegation from Brooks' dad on BWI

1 minute ago, jp157 said:

Of all the things I sound like. A spoiled child is not one of them. You’re also easy to mess with, because you do the classic hardcore fan thing of overreacting to minute by minute results. . 

Your little routine playing up how young Penn state was and good Iowa was in the way you did was obvious. Or at least anyone who’s dealt with country church moms or Karen’s in general. 

It’s ok. Penn state still has a chance to get 2nd at nationals. You’ll just overreact or overplay factors. 

You seem to enjoy a total lack of self awareness mixed in with an internet tough guy routine. 

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Or stfu.  Watch the match again without your beer goggles on, Willie Jr.

You are right,lol, if it wasn't an Iowa guy, they would have called the obvious fall.

Just now, TBar1977 said:

You seem to enjoy a total lack of self awareness mixed in with an internet tough guy routine. 

What about observing your behavior displays lack of awareness? 

Oof. I was really sceptical at first but that big bleeding mark is... Damning. The scratch is pretty deep but that isn't the first time I've seen something like that in match. Still, it's not something you see all the time and there is definitely a way to wrestle without that much mark making. Not a good look in the slightest 

19 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Its crazy isnt it? PSU sure has fallen when even TBar acknowledges PSU cant compete. Hell, you have been saying thay the last two years. 

7 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Haven't seen if there's a video but there's also an allegation from Brooks' dad on BWI

Wow, have you all never seen blood in a wrestling match? This stuff never happens right? PSU and their fans have gone soft.

1 minute ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Its crazy isnt it? PSU sure has fallen when even TBar acknowledges PSU cant compete. Hell, you have been saying thay the last two years. 

You guys will get the make up year next year.

Iowa has an historic combination of experience and talent. I think the portal has helped Iowa more than anyone. PSU now needs to catch up.