Perry

Big 10 Semis Thread

Just now, TBar1977 said:

Medical Investigator

What are you talking about?  How is this a medical investigation, it's just an observation of the kid clearly being hurt by something Lee did.  I don't think Lee did it on purpose or should be disqualified, but he also shouldn't get essentially a free point.

Just now, nhs67 said:

Because he's a sore loser.  He always has been.

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

The quick toss head gear thingee and no acknowledgement of Amine ... not the best way to go off. 

He is a sore loser, 100%.  But in this match it looked like he at least gave a quick acknowledgment as he left the mat, possibly even a back slap.

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

What are you talking about?  How is this a medical investigation, it's just an observation of the kid clearly being hurt by something Lee did.  I don't think Lee did it on purpose or should be disqualified, but he also shouldn't get essentially a free point.

You're a Doc MD bruh.  Accept it and let's move on.

Just now, VakAttack said:

He is a sore loser, 100%.  But in this match it looked like he at least gave a quick acknowledgment as he left the mat, possibly even a back slap.

I missed it if so.  No lost sleep for me either way.

Just now, VakAttack said:

I saw a hard slap on the mat, then a slap on the back before running out of there.  Not the worst way to walk out, but not exactly the most dignified either.  

9 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Your exact quote was "You did something to injure the wrestler" implies intent on Joe Lee's part. Now go ahead and argue semantics all nite long. How about you write "Its a shame that the injured wrestler has to surrender a point", which would NOT then imply intent to the non injured wrestler. 

Hey, you asked. 

Edited by TBar1977

Just now, TBar1977 said:

Your exact quote was "You did something to injure the wrestler" implies intent on Joe Lee's part. Now go ahe4ad and argue semantics all nite long. How about you write "Its a shame that the injured wrestler has to surrender a point", which would NOT then imply intent to the non injured wrestler. 

Hey, you asked. 

You should address him appropriately.  DocVak.  Respect.

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

Your exact quote was "You did something to injure the wrestler" implies intent on Joe Lee's part. Now go ahe4ad and argue semantics all nite long. How about you write "Its a shame that the injured wrestler has to surrender a point", which would NOT then imply intent to the non injured wrestler. 

Hey, you asked. 

That is super weak. Even with your NHS cronie chiming in, which makes it even weaker.

4 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Hey, you asked. 

When you're arguing "intent", YOU, by definition, are arguing semantics.  It's not semantics.  It's a direct statement.  Lee did something that ended up with Sparks being injured.  There are no words there implying intent, it literally is being read in there by you.  Either way, that ALSO wouldn't be a medical observation.  It would be a legal one.

Edited by VakAttack

1 minute ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

That is super weak. Even with your NHS cronie chiming in, which makes it even weaker.

You're being dense.  I am not his crony.  I am just being a dolt, myself, because the finals are on at it's funny.

11 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Kerkvliet lasted 6:01 longer with Parris than Cassioppi. That was the official time. 

He did. Cass couldn’t get off his back but Kerk looked like he was taking a nap. Couldn’t get off his belly