Perry

Big 10 Semis Thread

4 minutes ago, Gantry said:

We got two semi matches at once to call and for some reason they keep shoehorning conversations to Bo Nickal about his opinion on things like mat returns.  Not that Bo is doing a bad job, but it just isn't needed given the action on the mat. 

I totally agree... except the part about not doing a bad job. He's doing a bad job. But it's cool that you don't judge.

3 minutes ago, Gantry said:

We got two semi matches at once to call and for some reason they keep shoehorning conversations to Bo Nickal about his opinion on things like mat returns.  Not that Bo is doing a bad job, but it just isn't needed given the action on the mat. 

Not to mention they keep asking Nickal what he would do and he keeps telling them what he would do may not be what most people would do.  Figured they would take the hint by now and better phrase the question to be “what is or should the wrestler try to do in this situation?”

1 minute ago, lost said:

I've still seen no explanation on Young vs Lee.  I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.  From what I saw Brayton Lee just got robbed by a clock worker not setting the clock properly and everyone is acting like its totally normal

Okay.

SV2.  Nobody gets a point.

TB2.  Lee down.  Does not get away.  Brands called for stalling for the 2nd time in the match.  Point Lee.  30 seconds RT for Brands.

TB2. Brands down.  Gets escape.  Match ends 2-2 with 23 seconds riding time for Brands and the win.

Okay.
TB2.  Lee down.  Does not get away.  Brands called for stalling for the 2nd time in the match.  Point Lee.  30 seconds RT for Brands.
TB2. Brands down.  Gets escape.  Match ends 2-2 with 23 seconds riding time for Brands and the win.
Young, not Brands. Right?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Okay.

Yeah, that's completely wrong.  You're also not even calling the wrestlers by the right names...

TB1 both get rideouts, 0 RT

TB2 Young gets the rideout and is called for a stall point making it 2-1 lee.  Somehow his 30 seconds of riding give him 35 seconds of RT entering into Lees rideout

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Ok, THAT makes sense.  The ref definitely was holding up what looked like a locked hands call, but nobody said anything.

That was boneheaded by Massa on the escape.

Was 2nd stalling call on Brands.