Jump to content
Plasmodium

Big 12 Team Race is Tight

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Gfeller

He exhausted all other options and was he was looking for new and improved ways to Stay in John smiths doghouse

That's awesome.   The team should give him a blanket party for losing conference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, stp said:

That's awesome.   The team should give him a blanket party for losing conference.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they hand him his release and we see him in the portal...I have no inside info but what I’ve seen and heard from OSU people the last 2 years Gfeller is not exactly a favorite of the coaching staff 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man Teske looks like a different person compared to last year.   Gets headlocked to go down 4-0 in the first period against Lamont, comes back with the takedown and rideout in the final 10 seconds or so of the 3rd to win it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GreenandGold said:

Yes, the most untimely locked hands possible but very obvious.

Don't they get reaction time to break it in college?   I also never saw the official signal it until he awarded the point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Don't they get reaction time to break it in college?   I also never saw the official signal it until he awarded the point

I believe so but he clearly holds it for more than a "reaction" time. It appeared he was trying to eek out an extra 2 seconds of riding time for criteria but committed the locked hands violation in the process. Parker was on his knees almost in front of Demas and locked around the waist but no loss of control had been given.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GreenandGold said:

I believe so but he clearly holds it for more than a "reaction" time. It appeared he was trying to eek out an extra 2 seconds of riding time for criteria but committed the locked hands violation in the process. Parker was on his knees almost in front of Demas and locked around the waist but no loss of control had been given.

Yep.  He clearly held a body lock way after Demas was on his knees.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...