nhs67

B1G Session 4/Finals

Just now, nhs67 said:

Woah there.  Now you're being ridiculous.

in his redshirt year Brooks, at 18 years old, was in the practice room in Colorado putting up points on Dake, Taylor, and other studs.  Those are facts.  I know unlike other keyboard warriors on this forum

Just now, portajohn said:

in his redshirt year Brooks, at 18 years old, was in the practice room in Colorado putting up points on Dake, Taylor, and other studs.  Those are facts.  I know unlike other keyboard warriors on this forum

That is irrelevant.  Practice is definitely how you determine the team.  How they practice.  Not like a specific criteria is laid out or a tournament to determine it.......

Just now, VakAttack said:

Yes, yes, you're all very pretty.  Meanwhile national title contender Jacob Warner just put up a dominant  performance in the CONSI finals.

yeah sure

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Yes, yes, you're all very pretty and have, I'm sure, penises of dinosauric proportions.  Meanwhile national title contender Jacob Warner just put up a dominant  performance in the consi finals.

Classic Warner. You just never know.

Yes, yes, you're all very pretty.  Meanwhile national title contender Jacob Warner just put up a dominant  performance in the consi finals.

One thing Warner and Amine both are good at is not biting on that athletic/flexible crap that Caffey tries to pull.  Great poise there.

And the match of the night!!!!  Of the Tourney!!!   

STEVESON VS PARRIS!!

Collar ties. Steveson fixing headgear.  Parris goes in but backs out as he grabs nothing.  Steveson fixing headgear again.  Has the one with a pair of thin straps that can ride down forehead.  S gets a leg, near edge as P has whizzer and then fully grabs arm as they go out and S pushes him away.    Gable with a quick single to corner.  Very quick TD.   P out.   Parris takes another eh shot.  Not smart.  Gable reshot to leg and then behind.  Parris out.  Runs to middle and Steveson just stays on edge with hands on knees.  4-2.  So Parris goes to him.  S circles in.  

2nd period.  P down.  Out.  S has 36 sec RT.  P fires straight on, tries for double, focuses in right leg.  But crunched under as Gable presses down.  Stalemate.  Head to head.  Gable threatens to post up on elbow, then pulls down on head, then fires around corner to his right and gets the left leg and the TD as Parris falls forward.  Fascinating chain of events.  Fast.  

3rd period.  Steveson out .. 7-3.  Gable showing he is the king.  Parris lowers and reshot Gable and has to work a bit as I thought he had 2 but Parris scrambles but then Gable finishes with authority.  9-3.   P up and out on restart.  G has 1:05 RT.    Gable steps back and claps 3 or 4 times.  40 sec to go.  ??  Winning 9-4.  Taunting?  Gable puts P to his back but P bellies.  12-4 Major for Gable!!

Edited by nom

My stream on that mat was just showing nothing, but we're good now.  It's a little choppy, but not bad.

My feed quit too, I just switched to the multi-cam feed though which is working perfectly