Sign in to follow this  
Perry

The Grandfather

The Grandfather  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should Michael Kemmerer's nickname be "The Grandfather" due to his age?

• Yes (good call)
    • No (I have no idea what I'm talking about)
    • Maybe (I'll make another suggestion in the comments)

There are a lot of nicknames that are given to the elite of the wrestling community. The Bull, Kid Dynamite, Magic Man (lol...), etc.. but Kemmerer has been unfairly relegated to a simple name abbreviation due to the extraordinary laziness of us posters. I think it is time we changed this. Based on his age and alleged desire to continue as a 7th year senior I propose we "officially" bestow him with the nickname of "The Grandfather". Are there any dissenters among you? Any who would propose a better nickname? 

I also considered teammate Jayden Eirmann for this title considering his age, but learned that somebody convinced him that "the Riddler" (arguably the weakest/lamest villain in comic book history) was a good idea. Not sure I agree, but hey, more power to him. 

22 minutes ago, Perry said:

There are a lot of nicknames that are given to the elite of the wrestling community. The Bull, Kid Dynamite, Magic Man (lol...), etc.. but Kemmerer has been unfairly relegated to a simple name abbreviation due to the extraordinary laziness of us posters. I think it is time we changed this. Based on his age and alleged desire to continue as a 7th year senior I propose we "officially" bestow him with the nickname of "The Grandfather". Are there any dissenters among you? Any who would propose a better nickname? 

I also considered teammate Jayden Eirmann for this title considering his age, but learned that somebody convinced him that "the Riddler" (arguably the weakest/lamest villain in comic book history) was a good idea. Not sure I agree, but hey, more power to him. 

2 minutes ago, jchapman said:

Eierman should be called The Sweater.

Elders seem too young - Page 4 — The Sims Forums

Guy deserves a chance at 4 NCAA's.  He lost a full season to injury and his chance at NCAA's last year , due to Covid.  So happy they made this year a "Free" eligibility year to give those that lost out last year a chance to still be 4x AA's.

25 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Guy deserves a chance at 4 NCAA's.  He lost a full season to injury and his chance at NCAA's last year , due to Covid.  So happy they made this year a "Free" eligibility year to give those that lost out last year a chance to still be 4x AA's.

I guess, technically speaking, he was an AA last year......and could be a 5x AA........

4 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

I guess, technically speaking, he was an AA last year......and could be a 5x AA........

Yeah, but you KNOW 99.9% of these guys don't think of it that way.  Now, those that are now graduated and gone will use it on their resume, but these guys want to actually earn it on the mat!

9 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Life is unfair, and we need more fairness for the unfair. Give KemDawg another 6 years!

Weren't you the one arguing that Rasheed absolutely deserved a 6th year when he had already wrestled in 5 different seasons?  Is your argument similar to you saying Alex's draw was as difficult as it possibly could be, but then disregarding that same statement like you never said it?

Edited by MSU158

Hey Kemmerer taking advantage of his legal opportunity is bad.. but Mark Hall moving from Kentucky to Michigan to Minnesota.. living in a trailer to get away with it.. and being held back in middle school to max his age in high school is acceptable I take it?

Such things after all, are only okay if it’s a Penn State kind of guy is doing it in high school right?

Oh btw, if you excuse the behavior in high school...  you’re a hypocrite if you criticize the natural extension of what is being done in high school extending into college

But hey. Life isn’t fair.. penn state actually has to rebuild :(. Sobbing 

Edit:grammatical grammatically grammar things

Edited by jp157
Grammar

46 minutes ago, jp157 said:

Hey Kemmerer taking advantage of his legal opportunity is bad.. but Mark Hall moving from Kentucky to Michigan to Minnesota.. living in a trailer to get away with it.. and being held back in middle school to max his age in high school is acceptable I take it?

Such things after all, are only okay if it’s a Penn State kind of guy is doing it in high school right?

Oh btw, if you excuse the behavior in high school...  you’re a hypocrite if you criticize the natural extension of what is being done in high school extending into college

But hey. Life isn’t fair.. penn state actually has to rebuild :(. Sobbing 

Edit:grammatical grammatically grammar things

As I recall, Mark Hall was held back/repeated 7th grade in middle school. He then proceeded to not take a red shirt and graduated in 4 years from Penn State. Kemmerer is going to be a 7th year senior. It's ridiculous that he is going to be competing against 18 year olds. I said the same thing about hall from ASU and brown to a lesser extent, who I still give a massive pass compared to the grandfather as his reasons were based on religion, not an undying urge to stay in college for nearly a decade.

Edited by Perry