Jajensen09

Tournament Pool

Just plugging my favorite yearly NCAA pick em pool. I like the format of this one better than any of the others that I've done. And while I'm all for charity, I like that most of the money goes to actual payouts in this one ($22 per entry, $2 goes to the guys that run it). 

Pick one wrestler for each top 16 seed, and four from the remaining seeds, no limit to how many wrestlers you can pick from each weight, highest scoring teams win. If you can run a google doc and have Venmo or PayPal, pretty easy to get set-up.

https://sites.google.com/site/highrollerwrestling/ncaa-challenge-2018

Edited by Giovanni

1 hour ago, Giovanni said:

Just plugging my favorite yearly NCAA pick em pool. I like the format of this one better than any of the others that I've done. And while I'm all for charity, I like that most of the money goes to actual payouts in this one ($22 per entry, $2 goes to the guys that run it). 

Pick one wrestler for each top 16 seed, and four from the remaining seeds, no limit to how many wrestlers you can pick from each weight, highest scoring teams win. If you can run a google doc and have Venmo or PayPal, pretty easy to get set-up.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Giovanni said:

tried to get into this pool. I am not getting how the spreadsheet works

I run a pool for my buddies and the rules are that you can only pick 1 wrestler from each weight class and you can only use a seed one time. So for example, if you pick Spencer Lee, you can't pick any other wrestlers that are a #1 seed and you can't pick anyone else from 125. You can pick as many wrestlers as you want below the #10 seed if you want. Pretty fun. 

2 hours ago, Jajensen09 said:

tried to get into this pool. I am not getting how the spreadsheet works

The original is "view only", so you just need to click "file" and "make a copy", rename with your team name and then you can edit (all wrestlers are preloaded for each seeding option, so just need to pick the ones you want).

Instructions are in the upper right. The guy that runs it has his email listed at the bottom of the instructions if you have any further difficulties. 

On 3/14/2021 at 2:42 PM, crossface21 said:

I run a pool for my buddies and the rules are that you can only pick 1 wrestler from each weight class and you can only use a seed one time. So for example, if you pick Spencer Lee, you can't pick any other wrestlers that are a #1 seed and you can't pick anyone else from 125. You can pick as many wrestlers as you want below the #10 seed if you want. Pretty fun. 

Sounds fun. You have a link?