MSU158

Sasso likely gets Alirez 1st round

Don't know if this is true or not but for the sake of discussion I think Bartlett and Scott are the next two (totally my guess).

Head-to-head: 0 pts for either
Quality wins: Scott had 1, Bartlett 0 since Valdiviez was at 141 20 pts. for Scott
Coach Rank: 15 points for Bartlett #29 vs. #30
Conference finish: Scott was one of allocated total: Scott 10 pts.
Common opponents: none, 0 pts.
Win percentage: Bartlett 4-3 at 149, Scott 6-6, 10 pts. for Bartlett

30-25 in favor of Scott if I did the points correctly. Seems like Scott gets a lot of points for a very low quality win opponent while Bartlett gets all his points from being 1 spot higher in the rankings and 1 match above .500 so I don't know how much they go by math and how much is discussion.

3 minutes ago, bracketbuster said:

Don't know if this is true or not but for the sake of discussion I think Bartlett and Scott are the next two (totally my guess).

Head-to-head: 0 pts for either
Quality wins: Scott had 1, Bartlett 0 since Valdiviez was at 141 20 pts. for Scott
Coach Rank: 15 points for Bartlett #29 vs. #30
Conference finish: Scott was one of allocated total: Scott 10 pts.
Common opponents: none, 0 pts.
Win percentage: Bartlett 4-3 at 149, Scott 6-6, 10 pts. for Bartlett

30-25 in favor of Scott if I did the points correctly. Seems like Scott gets a lot of points for a very low quality win opponent while Bartlett gets all his points from being 1 spot higher in the rankings and 1 match above .500 so I don't know how much they go by math and how much is discussion.

It’ll come down to the most recent coaches rank and a battle between Cael and Pop

Interesting thing I saw in the video somebody posted about championship management that I believe all scratches need to be within 24 hours after the release of the brackets and then they are final since they alternates are not going to be allowed to travel to the championships this year. Hopefully everybody is healthy but that leaves a full week of guys dropping out and being unable to replaced if I understood that correctly.

7 hours ago, bracketbuster said:

Interesting thing I saw in the video somebody posted about championship management that I believe all scratches need to be within 24 hours after the release of the brackets and then they are final since they alternates are not going to be allowed to travel to the championships this year. Hopefully everybody is healthy but that leaves a full week of guys dropping out and being unable to replaced if I understood that correctly.

They only have to be onsite starting next Monday. I don't see why guys couldn't be replaced until then. 

once they arrive they are quaratined in their room for 24 hours, tested, and then tested again on Wednesday. As long as they are there by Monday, I don't see why the NCAA would prevent the change.

I could be wrong

3 hours ago, treep2000 said:

I think keyshawn hayes should get the nod over all these other dudes... 

Nope, he got injured for the year again after he was forced to bump up a weight after losing the wrestle off lol 

3 hours ago, Kov88 said:

Nope, he got injured for the year again after he was forced to bump up a weight after losing the wrestle off lol 

I was being 100% facetious and just paying tribute to a dude that had a "could a woulda shoulda" type of career.  He had skills.  

38 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

I was being 100% facetious and just paying tribute to a dude that had a "could a woulda shoulda" type of career.  He had skills.  

Oh I’m fully aware.... I was 100% kidding around, and just saying how his career went at tOSU