TobusRex

Great Entrance Songs Punk Kids Today Should Use

Something I enjoy at big tourneys and matches is the entrance music wrestlers choose as they run to the mat. I have to say, most of these kids have rotten taste. Back in the Pleistocene when I wrestled such ego-masturbation was not permitted and music had not been invented yet. Anyway, suggest some awesome "fighting" tunes for these young punks today who don't know what good music is. Funny or tough, there's lots of good stuff for the kids to pick from. 

First off, I think this would be a great tune to run out to.  The lyric "That's right, here's where the talkin' ends" kind of says it all. 

Something I enjoy at big tourneys and matches is the entrance music wrestlers choose as they run to the mat. I have to say, most of these kids have rotten taste. Back in the Pleistocene when I wrestled such ego-masturbation was not permitted and music had not been invented yet. Anyway, suggest some awesome "fighting" tunes for these young punks today who don't know what good music is. Funny or tough, there's lots of good stuff for the kids to pick from. 
First off, I think this would be a great tune to run out to.  The lyric "That's right, here's where the talkin' ends" kind of says it all. 

Screaming..........for vengeance!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, jeffrideal said:

WOW!!!!!

Tatiana is something else.  Her live performances are just as amazing.  Those vocals shouldn't come from someone that size, let alone female.  Cognitive dissonance at its best for sure.

36 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

Tatiana is something else.  Her live performances are just as amazing.  Those vocals shouldn't come from someone that size, let alone female.  Cognitive dissonance at its best for sure.

I have a buddy who sings like that in a local band here in VA (Ashes of Everest) and asked him if he knew of her, of course he did.  He also said the band is pretty amazing and I agree.  Thanks for posting. 

Edited by jeffrideal