Sign in to follow this  
Northern_Fan

Pa-Fan and Rodneydeeee Flying Tiger

I just want to thank you for the laughs you guys gave me saying DT over Dake. I enjoyed the entire season arguing with you over 2 great wrestlers.

In all Taylor is a great wrestler and always fun to watch against Top wrestlers (were he get's beat)

Thank you for the smile you guys gave me when Dake won!!

Until next season :lol: :P :lol: :P

If calling my name out publicly like that, please quote me. I can find atleast 20 posts saying nothing but positive things about Dake and even giving him the nod. Come on now.

Do I still like Taylor's chance going forward? Your darn right.

Do I still enjoy watching him wrestle more than Dake? You better believe it.

Would I rather have him in a tournament to score points? Absolutely.

I just want to thank you for the laughs you guys gave me saying DT over Dake. I enjoyed the entire season arguing with you over 2 great wrestlers.

In all Taylor is a great wrestler and always fun to watch against Top wrestlers (were he get's beat)

Northern_Fan

Sooo, you enjoyed the entire season arguing with all of them...all 20 posts worth.....really!? :roll:

Lol, some people don't learn, and only see what they want. As unbiased as can be (I don't care who wins between them), Dake is simply better.

Cool bro! Not hating you for thinking that. I didn't say he wasn't. What I did say was:

I still enjoy watching Taylor way more (I love offense)

I still think Taylor has a very good chance going forward as freestyle is more of a neutral game.

I would still rather have David Taylor in a tournament to rack up points.

Don't care for my opinions? No problem. It's not meant to be personal to you.

Taylor gets beat by top wrestlers?

Don't tell that to Steve Fittery... or Colin Palmer... or Logan Stieber... or Derek St. John... or Mike Evans... or Boris Novachkov... need I go on.

Taylor has only lost to two wrestlers in his career. One was extremely dangerous opponent who admits he got lucky, the other is perhaps the greatest folkstyle wrestler ever and would beat just about any great wrestler.

Uh, Fittery was hardly a true elite guy, did you really use Steiber as a 103lber as an example? Mike Evans? DSJ I'll give you, I guess. Wow, hardly a "whose who", lol.

Fittery was significantly better than St. John at the time. And the reason I bring up high school matches is because people were implying Taylor crumples under pressure or has a style that only works against lesser opponents. He was able to win the close matches in high school and he's just as capable of winning them now. It's just that Taylor is so far ahead of everyone else at this point that he rarely has a close match unless it's against an all time great. The Jenkins match was an aberration.

Northern_Fan

Sooo, you enjoyed the entire season arguing with all of them...all 20 posts worth.....really!? :roll:

20 Post worth is all I needed

If calling my name out publicly like that, please quote me. I can find atleast 20 posts saying nothing but positive things about Dake and even giving him the nod. Come on now.

Do I still like Taylor's chance going forward? Your darn right.

Do I still enjoy watching him wrestle more than Dake? You better believe it.

Would I rather have him in a tournament to score points? Absolutely.

I not calling you out just laughing at your 100 comments on how Taylor will beat Dake, Taylor is the best take down guy. Im not knocking you just laughing. Dake won and Im Gloating :lol:

Northern_Fan

20 Post worth is all I needed

not take'n the bait....and I ain't pay'n the troll toll.

Don't tell that to Steve Fittery... or Colin Palmer... or Logan Stieber... or Derek St. John... or Mike Evans... or Boris Novachkov... need I go on.

Taylor has only lost to two wrestlers in his career. One was extremely dangerous opponent who admits he got lucky, the other is perhaps the greatest folkstyle wrestler ever and would beat just about any great wrestler.

Boris: In High School

Evans: last year he didnt place

Derek St John: when St John placed 4th

Logan: High School

Colin: High School

Fittery: 3rd

Not one NCAA Champion he has beaten..He's good wrestler but not elite.

Other then the good but not elite Taylor, which ncaa champ has

Dake beaten?

Lol, some people don't learn, and only see what they want. As unbiased as can be (I don't care who wins between them), Dake is simply better.

Cool bro! Not hating you for thinking that. I didn't say he wasn't. What I did say was:

I still enjoy watching Taylor way more (I love offense)

I still think Taylor has a very good chance going forward as freestyle is more of a neutral game.

I would still rather have David Taylor in a tournament to rack up points.

Don't care for my opinions? No problem. It's not meant to be personal to you.

Didn't Taylor get decked by Dake in freestyle? So if freestyle is more of a neutral game, I would hate to see a non-neutral game...yikes! Don't get me wrong....I think Taylor is an elite talent and will do very well on the senior level, but come one guys....admit it, Dake is just better than Taylor in folkstyle, and in my opinion WAY ahead of Taylor in freestyle.

To be fair Rodneeeee started a thread suggesting that Caldwell would beat Taylor.

I agree he did but how many times have he stated that Taylor will beat Dake because he beat Caldwell by 10 and Dake beat him by 2?

If A beats beats B by 10 and C beats B by 2 than A will beat C by at least 8 this is not how it works but Pa-Fan Flying Tiger Rodneydeeee think this math equation works for most wrestling

"Don't tell that to Steve Fittery... or Colin Palmer... or Logan Stieber... or Derek St. John... or Mike Evans... or Boris Novachkov... need I go on. Taylor has only lost to two wrestlers in his career."

For accuracy, and since you are including high school, the number of wrestlers who have beaten Taylor in his folkstyle career is four (not two). It's a good record that's pretty much moot at this point.

Ncaa Champion That Dake has beaten

Frank Molinaro NCAA Champion

Uhhh, using the criteria you made up Frank Molinaro was only a 5th place finisher.

Ncaa Champion That Dake has beaten

Frank Molinaro NCAA Champion

Uhhh, using the criteria you made up Frank Molinaro was only a 5th place finisher.

Dake beat him for the championship match and the next year frank won

The criteria

Evans last year didnt place

Fittery placed 3rd the year taylor got 2nd

Derek St John placed 4th the year taylor got 2nd

The criteria

So Dake beating someone who wins in a later year counts, but for Taylor it does not?

Interesting...

The criteria

So Dake beating someone who wins in a later year counts, but for Taylor it does not?

Interesting...

Lol, takedown and fall Mokoma