Sign in to follow this  
Northern_Fan

Pa-Fan and Rodneydeeee Flying Tiger

Dake beat him for the championship match and the next year frank won

The criteria

Evans last year didnt place

Fittery placed 3rd the year taylor got 2nd

Derek St John placed 4th the year taylor got 2nd

So Dake beating someone who wins in a later year counts, but for Taylor it does not?

Interesting...

Your an idiot

Boris was high school 7years ago

Evans was 2 years ago Evans didnt place that year

Logan was high school 8 years ago

Derek ST placed 4th Taylor got 2nd

Fittery Placed 3rd Taylor got 2nd

How do you say Taylor beat one national champ as in Logan 7 years ago in High school

Dake beat Molinaro and than the following year frank was NCAA Champion

Dake beat him for the championship match and the next year frank won

The criteria

Evans last year didnt place

Fittery placed 3rd the year taylor got 2nd

Derek St John placed 4th the year taylor got 2nd

So Dake beating someone who wins in a later year counts, but for Taylor it does not?

Interesting...

Your an idiot

Boris was high school 7years ago

Evans was 2 years ago Evans didnt place that year

Logan was high school 8 years ago

Derek ST placed 4th Taylor got 2nd

Fittery Placed 3rd Taylor got 2nd

How do you say Taylor beat one national champ as in Logan 7 years ago in High school

Dake beat Molinaro and than the following year frank was NCAA Champion

I'm an idiot? That doesn't even call me one. Do you mean "You're an idiot?" If so, then it still makes no sense as that isn't even my argument you pulled up.

Fact of the matter is that Dake has only beaten one NCAA champion, and that is Taylor, who you refer to as a "good but not elite wrestler."

I love how you keep bringing up their accomplishments in the year Taylor won, then keep saying "the following year Frank was NCAA champion." You are too funny.

Just to flesh it out a little more, Taylor is only a 1x champion

All I know is that I got my name on the subject line. Now that's clutch. That's better than being a 1x NCAA champ. LOL!

Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy the day...

Better wrestler head to head: Kyle Dake. It's in the books.

More effective in contribution to team points towards National Title: David Taylor. Outpointed Dake this year 24 to 22, and last year 30.5 to 27.

Most entertaining to watch: Depends upon predisposition of viewer.....I wear blue and white so for me it is clearly David Taylor....

Most deserving of respect: Dead tie....Both young men are exceptional and deserving of high respect; they both certainly have mine.....

Your an idiot

When did I ever even say Taylor beat Logan?

Taylor beat St. John, who is now an NCAA champion. Just like Dake beat Molinaro and St. John, who are now NCAA champions.

One thing I would like to not is that both wrestlers who have beaten DT have a histyory of having wrestled him extensively as work out partners!!! I do not see that as a coincident at all :idea:

Boris: In High School

Evans: last year he didnt place

Derek St John: when St John placed 4th

Logan: High School

Colin: High School

Fittery: 3rd

Not one NCAA Champion he has beaten..He's good wrestler but not elite.

Literally the most insanely stupid and moronic post I've seen on these boards since I've joined. Lets see why...

David Taylor Accomplishments:

NCAA: 101-3 Career Record , 3 Time Big 10 Champion, 3 Time NCAA Finalist, NCAA Champion, Big 10 Freshman of the Year, 2 Time Big 10 Wrestler of the Year, Hodge Trophy Winner

HS: 180-2, 4 TIme Ohio State Champion, 4 TIme Beast of the East Champion, 4 Time Ironman Champion, Two Time Ohio Wrestler of the Year, 3 Time Cadet Champion, 2 TIme Junior National Champion, Dave Schultz Award Winner.

Obviously the only reason Taylor has all of these accomplishments is because he never wrestled "elite" competition - if he did he surely would have lost...probably gotten pinned!

Taylor is just "good", calling him "elite" is just silly. :roll:

As for the topic of this thread I will not even respond - this guy literally just makes things up that never happened/were said (see the last thread he made calling out myself and FT)

Who has he beaten thats elite? I'll answer no one

That is a good way to respond to a mountain of evidence showing why your post was insanely stupid - just completely change what you said from "Taylor is not elite" to "Taylor hasn't beaten anyone who is elite" - which I don't even need to address because, even if true, it doesn't change the level of stupidity of what you originally said. :lol: And I refuse to let you deflect away to try and save some face.

You said Taylor is good, but not elite. You are a fool - and what you said is so stupid words almost can't describe it.

You should be somewhat proud (along with your embarrassment)- it is no easy thing to have to dumbest post on these boards...there have been some whoopers in the past.

I'll help you out:

Pinned 4th place Peter Yates 2 times

Majored 3rd place Steve Fittery 2 times

Tech falled 2nd place finisher Brandon Hatchett

Majored 4th place finisher Mike Evans

Majored 3rd place finisher Robert Kokesh

Pinned and Majored 4th place finisher Conrad Polz

Majored 2x Finalist, 1x NCAA Champ Derek St John

Majored 2nd place and 3rd place finisher Tyler Caldwell

This isn't impressive? All being a match away or IN the finals isn't top notch competition? Or are they just labeled not top notch because he makes it look that way?

You shouldn't even answer that question - you are just allowing him to deflect away from his original statement.

He said David Taylor is not an elite wrestler - just focus on that!!!

You can see how little credibility this guy should have.

I'll help you out:

Pinned 4th place Peter Yates 2 times

Majored 3rd place Steve Fittery 2 times

Tech falled 2nd place finisher Brandon Hatchett

Majored 4th place finisher Mike Evans

Majored 3rd place finisher Robert Kokesh

Pinned and Majored 4th place finisher Conrad Polz

Majored 2x Finalist, 1x NCAA Champ Derek St John

Majored 2nd place and 3rd place finisher Tyler Caldwell

This isn't impressive? All being a match away or IN the finals isn't top notch competition? Or are they just labeled not top notch because he makes it look that way?

He pinned Kokesh in 30 seconds as well.

and kokesh didnt place last year huh...

It's strange you keep avoiding any response to me calling you out for saying Taylor isn't an elite wrestler.

Being that you like to make entire threads calling people out (for things that never occurred), one would think you would at least back up the ridiculous and silly claims you make.

Taylor will not be known for elite

Never beat NCAA Champion the same year or year before

When faced with better wrestlers has failed to beat them including getting pinned and decked

Andrew Howe Dake Bubba

PA-Fan your sig is so small wear is proud because you lost your bet

I'll help you out:

Pinned 4th place Peter Yates 2 times;;;; ok so not elite

Majored 3rd place Steve Fittery 2 times;;;; of not elite

Tech falled 2nd place finisher Brandon Hatchett;;;; wow big deal weak weight class i could of made it

Majored 4th place finisher Mike Evans;;; last year when he didnt place

Majored 3rd place finisher Robert Kokesh;;;;; last year when he didnt place

Pinned and Majored 4th place finisher Conrad Polz;;;; so not elite

Majored 2x Finalist, 1x NCAA Champ Derek St John;;;; 2 years ago when he placed 4th

Majored 2nd place and 3rd place finisher Tyler Caldwell;;;; I dont think Tyler is elite

Taylor will not be known for elite

Never beat NCAA Champion the same year or year before

You just continue to make a fool of yourself. Go and say "David Taylor is not an elite wrestler" to anybody who knows anything or has the smallest involvement in wrestling - and I promise you will be laughed at.

Even when you are again trying to change what you said from "Taylor is not an elite wrestler" to "Taylor will not be known for [being an] elite [wrestler]" (i added the words you seem to be missing - on top of everything else your grammar seems severely lacking) - you still fall flat. That statement is almost as ridiculous and stupid as your original one.

You are a complete ignoramus - and that simple statement proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Never beat an NCAA Champion the same year or year before? I appreciate how you qualify your statement in such a subjective and meaningless way. Obviously you have to beat an NCAA champion the same year or the year before - if not it doesn't count! :roll: I don't know why people always say 149 in 2008 was one of the toughest brackets in NCAA history!! Most of those guys weren't even champs yet - so they stunk.