Sign in to follow this  
Northern_Fan

Pa-Fan and Rodneydeeee Flying Tiger

Taylor is only a 1x champ in 3 attempts. Elite I dont think so...

Congratulations. You now have the two stupidest posts I have ever seen on here.

101-3 career record with a 2-1-2 NCAA finish, a Hodge trophy, and a bonus win % over 80% - with two losses coming by 1point,to one of only three 4 time champions in the history of the sport.

That sure is your average, run-of-the-mill, non-elite NCAA D1 wrestling career.

Honestly, you have to be joking. I refuse to believe someone can actually be that stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

101-3 career record with a 2-1-2 NCAA finish, a Hodge trophy, and a bonus win % over 80% - with two losses coming by 1point,to one of only three 4 time champions in the history of the sport.

Honestly, you have to be joking. I refuse to believe someone can actually be that stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yah, he's gone into full troll mode. Just leave him alone and let him play by himself.

yah, he's gone into full troll mode. Just leave him alone and let him play by himself.

The sad thing is...I don't think so. I just think he actually is that stupid.

Perhaps.

This is the statement that amuses me most:

Never beat NCAA Champion the same year or year before

Hmm, perhaps he would be known as great if he had let Hatchett win the title in in 2012, lol.

It's a pretty solid argument when you think about it.

Taylor will not be known for elite

When faced with better wrestlers has failed to beat them including getting pinned and decked

Andrew Howe Dake Bubba

PA-Fan your sig is so small wear is proud because you lost your bet

So by using your criteria the only ncaa champion Dake has beaten is the good but not elite Taylor who has faced weak competition and doesn't even deserve to be a champ. I guess Dake has never beat an elite ncaa champ either.

When faced with better wrestlers has failed to beat them including getting pinned and decked

Andrew Howe Dake Bubba

So by using your criteria the only ncaa champion Dake has beaten is the good but not elite Taylor who has faced weak competition and doesn't even deserve to be a champ. I guess Dake has never beat an elite ncaa champ either.

I'm pretty sure by his logic Cael isn't an elite wrestler either. Good, certainly... but not elite.

Andrew Howe Dake Bubba

I'm pretty sure by his logic Cael isn't an elite wrestler either. Good, certainly... but not elite.

Guys your points are too logical and rational. I'm sure he doesn't understand contradiction and/or irony - and certainly not how to form a sound and sensible argument without contradiction and/or irony . Check out some of his post history! :lol:

Obviously Dake's marque win(s) of his career (Taylor) is worthless. And him going up a weight to go after him means less than nothing - Taylor is good sure, but certainly not elite. :roll:

He's been pretty quiet lately in this thread....hmmm

PA-Fan:

Somebody has to work and doesnt have time all day to try and get it threw your thick skull that Taylor is not Elite.

Brandon Hatchett BIGREDMACHINE says...Thats your only argument besides who he beat 2 years ago. Wrestlers do improve you know that?

Taylor chokes in big matches..He had said in the interview that it will not be a low scoring match..Taylor's confidence got shot down as soon as Dake got a takedown.

Taylor is a boy amongst men he reminds me of Justin Bieber; Skinny, preppy looking, cry's when something doesnt go his way.

Well no need to beat a dead horse your Boy Bieber/Taylor lost and will never be anything in wrestling known as an elite 3x champion. After all he is only a 1x champion.

PA-Fan:

Somebody has to work and doesnt have time all day to try and get it threw your thick skull that Taylor is not Elite.

Brandon Hatchett BIGREDMACHINE says...Thats your only argument besides who he beat 2 years ago. Wrestlers do improve you know that?

Taylor chokes in big matches..He had said in the interview that it will not be a low scoring match..Taylor's confidence got shot down as soon as Dake got a takedown.

Taylor is a boy amongst men he reminds me of Justin Bieber; Skinny, preppy looking, cry's when something doesnt go his way.

Well no need to beat a dead horse your Boy Bieber/Taylor lost and will never be anything in wrestling known as an elite 3x champion. After all he is only a 1x champion.

I just decided to bold and underline all of the stupidity in this post. Some of it is just flat out stupid...some of it is hysterically ironic...some of it is just nonsensical - but all of it needs to be pointed out at moronic.

My favorite is Taylor is a "boy amongst men" - while he has 3 career losses in 3 years, been to 3 NCAA finals, has a Hodge Trophy, and scores bonus points against literally almost everybody he faces. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1x champion only

All 1 time champions are boys among men - especially when they have the resume of Taylor! :roll:

I'm truly amazed at your ability to continue to top yourself with the nonsense you write - sincerely it amazes me!

PA-Fan:

I just decided to bold and underline all of the stupidity in this post. Some of it is just flat out stupid...some of it is hysterically ironic...some of it is just nonsensical - but all of it needs to be pointed out at moronic.

My favorite is Taylor is a "boy amongst men" - while he has 3 career losses in 3 years, been to 3 NCAA finals, has a Hodge Trophy, and scores bonus points against literally almost everybody he faces. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any credibility he might have had went out the door when he used 'threw' instead of 'through' while talking about somebody else's thick skull.

Just sticking to the inane arguments he puts forth to support his equally inane statements is enough to put him to shame. It isn't even necessary to point out his inability to grasp the English language and grammatical form!! :lol:

1x champion only

All 1 time champions are boys among men - especially when they have the resume of Taylor! :roll:

I'm truly amazed at your ability to continue to top yourself with the nonsense you write - sincerely it amazes me!

That one statement bothered me more than any other. If wrestling fans can't appreciate even one time champions and the hard work and sacrifice they put out, how do us wrestling fans expect the sport to grow into the mainstream and become more poplular in our country.

With all due respect to Northernfan, he seems as if he's more of a casual "espn soundbite" type of fan. If you're not a Kyle Dake or Cael Sanderson type wrestler, you are nothing. If ESPN doesn't take notice, then the athlete must be a nobody. Northernfan, surely you must realize what David Taylor means to our sport. Please tell me you're just busting balls here and understand what a truly remarkable athlete Taylor is. If not, and you are considered a wrestling fan, then the sport is in big big trouble because your Dakes and Sandersons only come around once in a blue moon. What will keep fans like you interested in the sport while you are waiting for the next 4 timer? What will keep the sport alive while we wait on the next "elite"?

1x champion only

That one statement bothered me more than any other. If wrestling fans can't appreciate even one time champions and the hard work and sacrifice they put out, how do us wrestling fans expect the sport to grow into the mainstream and become more poplular in our country.

With all due respect to Northernfan, he seems as if he's more of a casual "espn soundbite" type of fan. If you're not a Kyle Dake or Cael Sanderson type wrestler, you are nothing. If ESPN doesn't take notice, then the athlete must be a nobody. Northernfan, surely you must realize what David Taylor means to our sport. Please tell me you're just busting balls here and understand what a truly remarkable athlete Taylor is. If not, and you are considered a wrestling fan, then the sport is in big big trouble because your Dakes and Sandersons only come around once in a blue moon. What will keep fans like you interested in the sport while you are waiting for the next 4 timer? What will keep the sport alive while we wait on the next "elite"?

1x champion only

1x champion only

1x champion only

1x champion only

He is due no respect, since he gives none - to wrestlers or other posters.

And I stated before, I believe he is serious. There always needs to be a "Marty" around.