Welcome1

Impressive Iowa

Credit where Credit is due. Brands has them peaking at the right time.  Spencer, the Bull, and Kem dog will all win gold in st Louis and most likely eirman will join them. Huge margin, 4 individual Champs.

They were down a long time but they are indeed back. Congrats iowa.

3 minutes ago, Perry said:

Brands won his last team titles with a double recruiting class. This time he has a squad of super seniors and transfers to get the job done. Hope he makes the most of this opportunity.

And he gets 'em all back next year.  

57 minutes ago, Welcome1 said:

Credit where Credit is due. Brands has them peaking at the right time.  Spencer, the Bull, and Kem dog will all win gold in st Louis and most likely eirman will join them. Huge margin, 4 individual Champs.

You think the Bull is peaking?

1 hour ago, Welcome1 said:

Too early to say the Hawkeyes are peaking. Maybe the B1G was their peak. Got to see all the evidence to state Brands has them peaking at the right time.  Hawkeyes could win without peaking this year, imo. 

Edited by TobusRex

3 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Welcome1 must be Tbar’s burner account or something.  All of his initial posts about PSU, now going with the “anything less than 4 national champs and a 50-point team victory is a disappointment” schtick

Na. I'm a die hard Nittany Lion fan. I tell it like it is though and this year it's Iowa who deserves the accolades.

3 hours ago, Perry said:

Brands won his last team titles with a double recruiting class. This time he has a squad of super seniors and transfers to get the job done. Hope he makes the most of this opportunity.

Did he not still have to comply with 9.9?  If so, the argument has no merit.

7 hours ago, Welcome1 said:

Na. I'm a die hard Nittany Lion fan. I tell it like it is though and this year it's Iowa who deserves the accolades.

Should have waited a week to make this post then

8 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Did he not still have to comply with 9.9?  If so, the argument has no merit.

Disagree. If you take the best of two different classes in your 9.9 then that  should theoretically be better than the best from one class of 9.9. 

12 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Disagree. If you take the best of two different classes in your 9.9 then that  should theoretically be better than the best from one class of 9.9. 

Did you literally just argue that 2+2=5??????

2 hours ago, AHamilton said:

Didn't Cael have a double recruiting class too?

Not as much as the Hokeyes. Taylor as a recruit was the only one I recall switching. And then the younger Sanderson brother for just the one year, I think.

54 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

Not as much as the Hokeyes. Taylor as a recruit was the only one I recall switching. And then the younger Sanderson brother for just the one year, I think.

Ohhh.  Taylor isn't that big a deal though.  He wasn't even that good.  Case closed.