I just subscribed through my Roku but I’m also trying to pull it up on my laptop.

When I sign in ESPN+ on my computer it doesn’t seem to recognize my subscription from Roku.

Anyone else experienced this? Any ideas?

I just subscribed through my Roku but I’m also trying to pull it up on my laptop.
When I sign in ESPN+ on my computer it doesn’t seem to recognize my subscription from Roku.
Anyone else experienced this? Any ideas?
It's a nightmare trying to follow college wrestling, especially if you don't have cable/satellite, on the ESPN platform.

Good luck!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I think I figured it out. Got two separate tabs on my laptop and another mat on my tv (Roku).

Trying to use another laptop to get more screens but it’s saying I reached my limit.

Anyone else able to access the split screen? I don’t see it as an option.

7 minutes ago, BuckyBadger said:

I think I figured it out. Got two separate tabs on my laptop and another mat on my tv (Roku).

Trying to use another laptop to get more screens but it’s saying I reached my limit.

Anyone else able to access the split screen? I don’t see it as an option.

If you don't have cable, how did you get this going?  A new subscription to ESPNU?

16 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

I’m honestly not sure. I have YouTube TV, so I’m  using that

All you really need is ESPNU. They pick the mat you watch, but that's OK. Unless there is someone you are looking for, they do a good job selecting.

Edited by NJDan

8 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

If you don't have cable, how did you get this going?  A new subscription to ESPNU?

I just logged on to espn3.com on my computer and it’s working. Also have it on Roku.

But it won’t let me have more than 3 screens on at once 1 on Roku, 2 on laptops).

Edited by BuckyBadger

17 minutes ago, BuckyBadger said:

I just logged on to espn3.com on my computer and it’s working. Also have it on Roku.

But it won’t let me have more than 3 screens on at once 1 on Roku, 2 on laptops).

They have a multiview as an option

You mean the one where they show all 8 screens? But then you can’t see a damn thing.

they used to have a 4 split screen so you could choose your mat selection and have it up in one browser. Anyone still have that option?

Just now, BuckyBadger said:

You mean the one where they show all 8 screens? But then you can’t see a damn thing.

they used to have a 4 split screen so you could choose your mat selection and have it up in one browser. Anyone still have that option?

The all 8 mats screen appears to happen on each mat in between bouts then they focus back on that mat.

2 hours ago, cjc007 said:

It's a nightmare trying to follow college wrestling, especially if you don't have cable/satellite, on the ESPN platform.

Good luck!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

ah ... NO!

Edited by ionel

14 minutes ago, PUWrestler said:

I signed up for a Free 5 Day Trial on YouTube TV, then spent $6 on a monthly subscription to ESPN+ so I can watch each mat. I don't have cable.

You don't need to pay for an ESPN+ subscription.  If you have YouTube TV, there is an ESPN app if viewing through something like Amazon FireStick, etc.  The app gives you access to ESPN3, which enables the ability to choose a mat or the multi-mat option.

Edited by lu_alum

Just now, lu_alum said:

Second session start times:

Session 2A:  6p EDT, second round, first round wrestlebacks, 125-157

Session 2B:  9p EDT, second round, first round wrestlebacks, 165-285

Tournament being in STL that'd be 1pm, 5pm & 8pm CDT, reset your watch, don't be late.  ;)