CoachWrestling

NCAA 2021 Session 2

Just now, BigTimeFan said:

Lee looked very human in his last match. Dominant but certainly not the usual flawless performance. He has a habit of getting his head near his knee too. Looked vulnerable in the third. Anyone else notice that ?

Yup. 

2 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

Lee looked very human in his last match. Dominant but certainly not the usual flawless performance. He has a habit of getting his head near his knee too. Looked vulnerable in the third. Anyone else notice that ?

I too thought he was dangerously close to getting a cradle slapped on, then the officials called stalemate.

3 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Yup.

I thought he looked a little too relaxed in the scrambles. My guess is we see a very focused Lee these next few rounds.

I hope so but was thinking that if Gable continued his dominance the Hodge is all but his. 

24 minutes ago, CoachWrestling said:

Spencer Lee does not look himself, he gave up a TD. Make that two takedowns. Clearly not himself. 

Wonder if the speculation on this staying on the video after the B1G "I blow out my knee" were correct.......it certainly would have an impact. 

Does a one-legged SL will win it all? 

Edited by Holtfan

6 minutes ago, Holtfan said:

Wonder if the speculation on this staying on the video after the B1G "I blow out my knee" were correct.......it certainly would have an impact. 

Does a one-legged SE will win it all? 

He really slowed down after the first period. Sadly the main screen on ESPN cut away after the first so I didn’t see how it all slowed down. First day jitters ?