Mr. Poopy butthole

Marinelli does not AA

2 minutes ago, ShakaAloha said:

How about this, Alex's accomplishments at NCAA's would put him closer to Chad Red than Mark Hall.  Does BTN talk about Chad Red like they talk about Alex?

Hahaha, look at what you are actually complaining about. Marinelli is a two time Big Ten champ and came in as the undefeated 1 seed as a freshman. You think the BTN may be interested in how the Bull has done in the Big Tens?

6 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Hahaha, look at what you are actually complaining about. Marinelli is a two time Big Ten champ and came in as the undefeated 1 seed as a freshman. You think the BTN may be interested in how the Bull has done in the Big Tens?

I'm sure Alex is a wonderful human being, but he under performs in the NCAA tournament and has done so the last 3 NCAA tournaments he's wrestled in

1 minute ago, ShakaAloha said:

I'm sure Alex is a wonderful human being, but he under performs in the NCAA tournament and has done so the last 3 NCAA tournaments he's wrestled in

..... so? Whats that have to do with the Big Tens and BTN? Thats what you were crying about... 

3 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

..... so? Whats that have to do with the Big Tens and BTN? Thats what you were crying about... 

BTN shouldn't be hyping an NCAA 6th and 7th placer as much as they do with Marinelli.  People are sick of it.  Which is why everyone celebrates when he has his inevitable meltdown at NCAA's every year.  

Just now, ShakaAloha said:

BTN shouldn't be hyping an NCAA 6th and 7th placer as much as they do with Marinelli.  People are sick of it.  Which is why everyone celebrates when he has his inevitable meltdown at NCAA's every year.  

He is a 2 time big ten champ? You do know what BTN is an initialism for, right?

Just now, ShakaAloha said:

I'll write it again, 'It's Iowa.' 

What are they going to say about Mark Hall anyways that they didnt already say after his freshman year? The dude was one of the greatest recruits of all time and never got better. 

What a stupid comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about this, Alex's accomplishments at NCAA's would put him closer to Chad Red than Mark Hall.  Does BTN talk about Chad Red like they talk about Alex?

Difference is Marinelli earned the 1 seed 3x

Its not, not true. And you see what discussion we are in? Ya, be salty about the Mark Hall comment though.

Only a fool would make such a comment. Kid was 1,2 2 in his three NCAA appearances and the 1 seed going into last year. But yeah, he never got better than he was in HS..carry on

4 hours ago, Drake_Mallard said:

3 time B1G champ, I thought. 

8 hours ago, pish6969 said:

Only a fool would make such a comment. Kid was 1,2 2 in his three NCAA appearances and the 1 seed going into last year. But yeah, he never got better than he was in HS..carry on

Once again, we are in a thread of PSU fans ripping on Bull. Why cant I rip on Hall?  

He came in as a true frosh and won it. He never separated himself from the pack and he had losses to much lesser recruits. And frankly, the way he had beaten Amine in the semis a couple years back was pretty disgusting. 

11 hours ago, TobusRex said:

Any bets on Marinelli coming back next year? Looks like he's got a cheeseball major (Health and human physiology major), so I'm guessing he's not going to jumping into a lucrative job after this season. 

People on hawkeye report seem to think he may move on. Its been suggested that he has had injuries these last several years; torn acl is what I had heard. Then apparently now he has broken ribs? 

Once again, we are in a thread of PSU fans ripping on Bull. Why cant I rip on Hall?  
He came in as a true frosh and won it. He never separated himself from the pack and he had losses to much lesser recruits. And frankly, the way he had beaten Amine in the semis a couple years back was pretty disgusting. 

I for one don’t rip on kids getting hurt. Especially Bull who’s a warrior with some bad luck/timing.

That being said, you’re out of your mind on Hall but continue your stupid talk. How many kids are 4 time finalist? That’s not separating from pack? Fool

5 minutes ago, pish6969 said:

That being said, you’re out of your mind on Hall but continue your stupid talk. How many kids are 4 time finalist? That’s not separating from pack? Fool

Dude, he wont even sniff the world team. He came in a multiple time age level world champ. You look at Lee, Gable, and Yianni and they are all in the discussion, but Hall isnt even close.

The dude was title ready as a freshmen and didnt repeat that performance or widen the gap with his peers. That is objectively true. 

Edited by Drake_Mallard

14 hours ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Marinelli most definitely wasn’t  top seed as a freshman, Imar was , in fact he lost to massa in the quarters and took 6th, losing to massa and Richie Lewis on the backside 

7 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Dude, he wont even sniff the world team. He came in a multiple time age level world champ. The dude was title ready as a freshmen and didnt repeat that performance or widen the gap with his peers. That is objectively true. 

Dude you were a career back up at Ohio and now you are like second string at Flo , but yea keep trashing mark hall 

14 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Dude you were a career back up at Ohio and now you are like second string at Flo , but yea keep trashing mark hall 

Its about progress. Im not bashing on Hall. I just made a point. What is BTN going to rave about after Halls freshman year? His ability to do nothing for 7 minutes and squeak out a riding time win over Amine?