jerseychas

Da Bull. Best that never was.

I predicted this.  It must sour in has gullet that his nemesis Joseph has 2 titles, and Bull has zilch.  Maybe Iowa can post another video of his travails to build some sympathy.  He's done.  No freestyle for him.  Maybe he can get a job coaching at the Nittany Lion Wrestling Club.

3 minutes ago, jerseychas said:

I predicted this.  It must sour in has gullet that his nemesis Joseph has 2 titles, and Bull has zilch.  Maybe Iowa can post another video of his travails to build some sympathy.  He's done.  No freestyle for him.  Maybe he can get a job coaching at the Nittany Lion Wrestling Club.

I thought he was coming back for a sixth year after COVID shut down NCAAs last year.

He will finally win a title as a 37 year old 8th year super-super-super-super-senior.
He will add NCAA champion to his titles of Dr., Ph.D., Psy.D and MPH.
Land the joke the first time, troll.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, TFBJR said:

He's Mike Evans all over again.  Bully the weak, fold at the tourney.  His name says it all - The Bull.  Glad to see Griffith outsmart him.  I prefer to celebrate Griffith rather than dwell on the Bull and Iowa. They win the championship in the asterisked Covid years and then go back down the food chain.  Will be fun to watch. 

False.  Iowa wins this year and next.  All 10 starters are back next year.

25 minutes ago, jerseychas said:

Maybe Iowa can post another video of his travails to build some sympathy.

You are making fun of him losing a very close and dear friend?  Seriously?? 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

He will finally win a title as a 37 year old 8th year super-super-super-super-senior.

He will add NCAA champion to his titles of Dr., Ph.D., Psy.D and MPH.

Him, Eierman, and Grandpa Mike

5c72906e-987e-4334-a717-5bbf1cbb25ed.jpg

This is really weird. I get he went to Iowa, but he doesn't seem to have a history of being a dirtbag, so why be happy about it and make jokes about it. Gilman made sense when he was upset at ncaas. This not so much.

Edited by Molsen

This is really weird. I get he went to Iowa, but he doesn't seem to have a history of being a dirtbag, so why be happy about it and make jokes about it. Gilman made sense when he was upset at ncaas. This not so much.
The Bull is a class act. Nowhere near the jerks like Metcalf, Mocco, Evans, and Gilman.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Molsen said:

Honestly, there's nothing unlikeable about most of the Iowa guys: Lee, Marinelli, Kem, etc.

ADS has been a jerk in the past with trying to hurt people and smack talking but he seems to have matured a lot.

2 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

The Bull is a class act. Nowhere near the jerks like Metcalf, Mocco, Evans, and Gilman.

This is a good point.  I will limit my hating to Desanto and Eierman, who come off as total d-bags.

41 minutes ago, jerseychas said:

Maybe Iowa can post another video of his travails to build some sympathy. 

There's more to life than wrestling and something tells me Marinelli will be alright. You on the other hand, might need to take a look at yourself. Classless comment. That kid's a warrior.

I never understood what makes people want to trash talk athletes like that. Marinelli  always seemed like a classy guy and a hard worker. He’s had some great wins over the years, but it’s hard to win a National championship. Unless you are one of the very few elite that are you are that much better than everyone, you are going to drop a few close matches along the way... just stinks a lot of his were at NCAAs. I wonder how many National titles jerseychas won?

This is a good point.  I will limit my hating to Desanto and Eierman, who come off as total d-bags.
Hey, one is different than the other imo.

2 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

Hey, one is different than the other imo.

Which one is better?  The guy who slapped a kimura lock on Micic at the tournament three years ago, or the one that Ben Askren had some not so flattering things to say about on FRL?