1 minute ago, Crotalus said:

O'Connor did very little the whole match other than hang on the head. Mauller did even less.

Ehhh. We are both biased here so agree to disagree lol. Great match though between two elite competitors.

2 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

O'Connor did very little the whole match other than hang on the head. Mauller did even less.

His entire offense is the front head series. It's boring af but it works.

1 minute ago, goheels1812 said:

Ehhh. We are both biased here so agree to disagree lol. Great match though between two elite competitors.

I did say Mauller did even less than O'Connor. If you thought there was a lot of action, or really any action in that match, then we watched different matches.

1 minute ago, BerniePragle said:

I think Fix had a shot of "adrenaline" just before the match to get him through.  Man, he was stalling.  I had an old buddy who reffed many years in Northcentral PA.  He'd have Fix DQ'd on stall calls in the first period. 

Typical Okie St. stuff. Unfortunately the OSU fans love it.... kind of like stockholm syndrome. Poor @Perrys had to watch that his whole life.