Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, uncle bernard said:

Announcers are clueless. They're challenging the mat return If he leaves his feet that's ilelgal.

That makes sense... I kept looking for what on earth they could be challenging. Everything looked clean to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Typical Okie St. stuff. Unfortunately the OSU fans love it.... kind of like stockholm syndrome. Poor @Perrys had to watch that his whole life.

I'm an OSU fan and I certainly don't love it. Fix should major somebody like DeSanto, he's a totally different league of wrestler. I HATE how conservative/tight he wrestles against better opponents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TobusRex said:

I'm an OSU fan and I certainly don't love it. Fix should major somebody like DeSanto, he's a totally different league of wrestler. I HATE how conservative/tight he wrestles against better opponents. 

World class D, offense is lacking. Dudes a stud but he has never had a great shot he could score on any one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

He'll be back wont he?

 

1 minute ago, wrestlingphish said:

So will Carr.

Good chance Deakin is back as well.

Edited by bnwtwg
ETA: May not be at NW unless he goes to Kellogg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carr was my pick to win it all and I thought he’d Hidlay would be his toughest match. I think he’s going to win it all and end the year undefeated. Puts him in the best position to do a Cael as we’ve seen in a long time. The kid’s a phenom. 

Edited by BigTimeFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigTimeFan said:

Cart was my pick to win it all and I thought he’d Hidlay would be his toughest match. I think he’s going to win it all and end the year undefeated. Puts him in the best position to do a Cael as we’ve seen in a long time. The kid’s a phenom. 

If that happens, I wonder where he will end up coaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigTimeFan said:

Cart was my pick to win it all and I thought he’d Hidlay would be his toughest match. I think he’s going to win it all and end the year undefeated. Puts him in the best position to do a Cael as we’ve seen in a long time. The kid’s a phenom. 

David Carr could go undefeated the rest of the way, have one career loss as a freshman, and he would only be second best. That's some ish dude....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...