12 minutes ago, AZ_wrestling said:

He’s an amazing talent and I had him winning it all this year as well. That said, if* he becomes a 4x, he’ll have a major asterisk. He had two full years and 40 college matches before this season. Quite a bit less impressive than the true frosh who win imo (Lee, Yianni, Dake). Admittedly no fault of his own. 

Totally fair. Plus he’s got to win it. Not a given. If he does win this one and three more and not lose he will be like a guy who redshirted and then Oly’d. Jake Herbert redshirted and took and Oly in 2008 and went undefeated his last two seasons. 

2 minutes ago, GoNotQuietly said:

I haven’t been able to really watch any college wrestling this year until now, but Ferrari is much more talented then I had assumed from just hearing about him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's very good with his hands.

https://twitter.com/mrfasttwitch/status/1356659325624795141/photo/1

Edited by Crotalus

I really want to hate on AJ. I really do. Mostly for the twitter antics. But, man, from the constant talking to the red, the pushing away of the trainer during blood time, the taunts (he looked over at the Michigan state corner and pointed at his head), and the flexing, he is must watch!

1 minute ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

I really want to hate on AJ. I really do. Mostly for the twitter antics. But, man, from the constant talking to the red, the pushing away of the trainer during blood time, the taunts (he looked over at the Michigan state corner and pointed at his head), and the flexing, he is must watch!

He comes off as a douchebag, but a douchebag who can bring the goods. I dislike prima donnas like Ferrari, btw. But the fact he tweeted snotty **** at Askren is definitely a plus. He's definitely superior to Askren at a similar stage of development, except Askren actually took a RS year when he first got to Mizzou as I recall. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

If someone told me a year ago that I’d be agreeing with a Poopy Butthole about anything I wouldn’t have believed it