Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, bnwtwg said:

I don't get why Steveson can't get up for PSU guys (Kerk) like he does against Cassioppi and Parris. 10 seconds and already up 2

He came out hyped vs Kerk, but then calmed down once he realized Kerk wasn’t even going to try to win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, simple said:

He came out hyped vs Kerk, but then calmed down once he realized Kerk wasn’t even going to try to win

He popped a xanax before Cassar and Kerk...I don't get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gable literally just drilled on Cassiopi, who would be a finalist contender in most years and Paris stuck his guy.  I can't remember the last time we had such good heavyweights.  Even Snyder/Gwiz didn't tool guys like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, lost said:

Gable literally just drilled on Cassiopi, who would be a finalist contender in most years and Paris stuck his guy.  I can't remember the last time we had such good heavyweights.  Even Snyder/Gwiz didn't tool guys like this.

Parris used a chicken wing to roll Gremmel over :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, headshuck said:

How does his chicken wing compare to Spencer's?

Looked pretty good to me, lol. Cracked me up because I hear people mocking "Jr High" moves sometimes, but they sure as hell seem to work against college guys most the time :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TobusRex said:

Looked pretty good to me, lol. Cracked me up because I hear people mocking "Jr High" moves sometimes, but they sure as hell seem to work against college guys most the time :D 

Who was it that hit the Jr. High switch earlier today?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, headshuck said:

Who was it that hit the Jr. High switch earlier today?  

Didn't see it, hope somebody answers you so I can look it up on youtube. Remember that cattle catcher the kid from Northern Iowa dropped on Gilman at Midlands (I think it was Gilman) a few years ago? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

Didn't see it, hope somebody answers you so I can look it up on youtube. Remember that cattle catcher the kid from Northern Iowa dropped on Gilman at Midlands (I think it was Gilman) a few years ago? 

That kid was none other than Senior World bronze medalist Joe Colon, and it was against Tony Ramos, not Gilman. Quick and brutal ass-kicking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...