Just now, bnwtwg said:

I don't get why Steveson can't get up for PSU guys (Kerk) like he does against Cassioppi and Parris. 10 seconds and already up 2

He came out hyped vs Kerk, but then calmed down once he realized Kerk wasn’t even going to try to win

Just now, simple said:

He came out hyped vs Kerk, but then calmed down once he realized Kerk wasn’t even going to try to win

He popped a xanax before Cassar and Kerk...I don't get it.

Gable literally just drilled on Cassiopi, who would be a finalist contender in most years and Paris stuck his guy.  I can't remember the last time we had such good heavyweights.  Even Snyder/Gwiz didn't tool guys like this.

15 minutes ago, lost said:

Gable literally just drilled on Cassiopi, who would be a finalist contender in most years and Paris stuck his guy.  I can't remember the last time we had such good heavyweights.  Even Snyder/Gwiz didn't tool guys like this.

Parris used a chicken wing to roll Gremmel over :D 

4 minutes ago, headshuck said:

How does his chicken wing compare to Spencer's?

Looked pretty good to me, lol. Cracked me up because I hear people mocking "Jr High" moves sometimes, but they sure as hell seem to work against college guys most the time :D 

1 minute ago, TobusRex said:

Looked pretty good to me, lol. Cracked me up because I hear people mocking "Jr High" moves sometimes, but they sure as hell seem to work against college guys most the time :D 

Who was it that hit the Jr. High switch earlier today?  

1 minute ago, headshuck said:

Who was it that hit the Jr. High switch earlier today?  

Didn't see it, hope somebody answers you so I can look it up on youtube. Remember that cattle catcher the kid from Northern Iowa dropped on Gilman at Midlands (I think it was Gilman) a few years ago? 

6 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

Didn't see it, hope somebody answers you so I can look it up on youtube. Remember that cattle catcher the kid from Northern Iowa dropped on Gilman at Midlands (I think it was Gilman) a few years ago? 

That kid was none other than Senior World bronze medalist Joe Colon, and it was against Tony Ramos, not Gilman. Quick and brutal ass-kicking.