Jump to content
jross

Medal Round Discussion

Recommended Posts

B1G is starting to correct for the historic error in allocations and seeding here. 
They'll take 1st, 2nd, probably 3rd, 5th and 6th at 141.
1st or 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 7th at 133.
 
A little quick on that "probably third at 141".

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nom said:

Hating the duration of the reviews.  Need to find a way to speed them up.

I do think Wilson could have had Rivera in danger for long enough but damn this review is way too long.

Agree if it takes this long, you’re looking too hard and the original call should stand.  Shouldn’t take this long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A little quick on that "probably third at 141".

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk


Yeesh.

Makes me wonder if Rivera will come back next year. Doesn’t look like the same guy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Schuteandscore said:

Agree if it takes this long, you’re looking too hard and the original call should stand.  Shouldn’t take this long

 

3 minutes ago, nom said:

Hating the duration of the reviews.  Need to find a way to speed them up.

I do think Wilson could have had Rivera in danger for long enough but damn this review is way too long.

After the backlash from the other night with the boo match, they are going to make sure they get it right now....A little too late for josh heil 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Le duke said:


Yeesh.

Makes me wonder if Rivera will come back next year. Doesn’t look like the same guy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Just now, VakAttack said:

He appears to be extremely checked out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
 

He gave an interview with Flo years ago that he has an issue with wrestling back. Since he was a kid he has a hard time bouncing back from loses and said when he came back for 3rd in 2019 was one of his proudest accomplishments , he’s a semi slide guy so I wouldn’t put to much into his general attitude today, he’s been looking like that in wrestlebacks since high school 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Schuteandscore said:

Agree if it takes this long, you’re looking too hard and the original call should stand.  Shouldn’t take this long

I'd be fine with a 1-minute limit on reviews. If the refs can't decide to change a call in that time then stick to the call on the mat. I also think NCAA should adopt the UWW 1-point penalty so as not to have coaches so frivolously use their challenge bricks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wilson winning that match wouldn't have surprised me, but I did not expect him to big brother Rivera like that
Wilson is so long and unorthodox. He is tough to prepare for.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Perry said:

Wilson winning that match wouldn't have surprised me, but I did not expect him to big brother Rivera like that

He did that the last time he took 3rd , he majored both Kaid Brock and Luke pletcher on Saturday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

 

He gave an interview with Flo years ago that he has an issue with wrestling back. Since he was a kid he has a hard time bouncing back from loses and said when he came back for 3rd in 2019 was one of his proudest accomplishments , he’s a semi slide guy so I wouldn’t put to much into his general attitude today, he’s been looking like that in wrestlebacks since high school 

I remember that now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drake_Mallard said:

I dont really know the story for Sheets other than that he was going to have surgery. Did he deserve the 33rd seed?

Not sure, I know he was an alternate, wasn't even going to be seeded originally.  Someone correct me if im wrong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...