cjc007

Desanto sanctioned

When was the media event in relation to Brands' nose-to-nose post psychotic post-patch encounter with Austin.  This photo is not from today, but it looked like this.

image.png.554f738a63f6bc963764860de4cd3209.png

Edited by NJDan
added photo and comment

1 minute ago, SetonHallPirate said:

Believe it happened on his way from the mat to the media room.

That seems right, but at least one reporter, if not more, would know what was said or done. Kinda sad as his on-mat antics have been under control.

Anyone else notice that in the quote from Desanto he refers to Coach Brands as just "Tom?" I'm sure different coaches have different preferences, but in an official statement I would've thought he'd at least call him "Coach Tom."

You could see on the video an exchange between Desanto and the folks who are on the floor. The guy said something to him and he turned back and said something else- the coaches rushed him past. I wish I could read lips

A female staffer was instructing him and he in so many words don’t tell me what to do I will kill you.

the interesting question is what member of the IA coaching staff fail while on “Austin duty”

18 minutes ago, Class said:

A female staffer was instructing him and he in so many words don’t tell me what to do I will kill you.

the interesting question is what member of the IA coaching staff fail while on “Austin duty”

If true that is horrible.  Given the rash of violence against women lately, e.g. Atlanta.

3 hours ago, NJDan said:

That seems right, but at least one reporter, if not more, would know what was said or done. Kinda sad as his on-mat antics have been under control.

i think they said "an ncaa media official" by which i think they are referring to an ncaa employee who helps coordinate communications and press. based on what @Class said, it sounds like someone was trying to get him to the interview room, so there probably wasn't any press present since i'm sure movement in the arena is very controlled under the COVID protocols.