jross

Finals Discussion

13 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Bunch if crappy teammates here.

Making the smallest manlet if the bunch who just tore his last remaining ACL carry a trophy bigger than him for team pictures...

I want a healthy Spencer to rep the US in Tokyo but you do realize that it might just be possible being a part of something and being the catalyst for it might matter a bunch to him?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Wonder if Cael was close to winning COTY given he coached up such a young team to 2nd place with 4 champs.

I heard Cael was disqualified from the award because he had bets he hadn't paid. I guess those low-character mistakes can come back to haunt you.

Considering just three months ago we were still on edge as to whether or not there would be a season at all, the past three days have been a great conclusion to what was an abbreviated but still action-packed wrestling season.  

And tonight's finals were great as well.  Really looking forward to next season.

23 minutes ago, jp157 said:

Most quietly intense people like him are far more intense than the loudly intense people you’ll meet. 

You dont think Spencer’s heard the way people talk about him on here and in social media?

You don’t think that doing what he just did would be possible without focusing on something to make him extra determined to win? 

What does this mean? “The way people talk about him”? You mean how great he is and how everyone loves him? Is this all sarcasm?

Edited by simple

2 minutes ago, simple said:

What does this mean? “The way people talk about him”? You mean how great he is and how everyone loves him? Is this all sarcasm?

People calling him soft, people saying he’s wrestling a weak field, people criticizing him for wanting to be a part of helping the team... I’ve seen it on here, from coaches and on social media. Yeah people love him but that other stuff is there too.