jross

Finals Discussion

10 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

Beat me by 7sec

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iowa is trying to improve their wrestling breeding stock ... Spencer Lee's family moved to Iowa and they are hoping that he will stay in state and spawn little Lee's.  They are currently looking for a woman wrestler with good knees to mate with him.

Edited by swoopdown

2 minutes ago, TheOhioState said:

12 1/2 million to endow the program, and a Stanford wrestler just wins the National Title on national television.   I guess those IQ points aren't clicking in unison over in the Stanford administrative ranks.

I mean if you look at the champions in golf and swimming do you really think one national champ makes a difference to them?

5 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

Why the heck is Pitt challenging. That’s just absurd. 

2 minutes ago, Holtfan said:

Because they thought there should be a five count to a stall before the backers. 

Which would have put the clock back to twenty some seconds (?) and 4-3 would be the score with the stall point thrown in.

It’s time to throw up a big middle finger to Stanford administration and for you to go donate a little money to the cause.  Stanford is conference contender, a viable program at nationals, and their school isn’t hurting for anything.  California has lost to many programs to let this one fall by the wayside?

Edited by MadMardigain

Just now, BigTimeFan said:

I mean if you look at the champions in golf and swimming do you really think one national champ makes a difference to them?

It didn't to Univ. of Oregon...ask Shane Webster