BTC

Iowa won the title but Penn St won the day

1 hour ago, wrestleFan12 said:

You know those 4 titles come with a huge asterisk, right broski? You don't really believe PSU would have had that many individual champions in a non-Covid, non-Olympic year, right?

In any case, there's a middle ground here. One of the great things about wrestling is that it's both an individual and a team sport.

Dont tell me about the *, tell Vak. I already said this year came with an *. Scroll up earlier in this very thread.

Good news is Cornell is an ncaa team champ.  I didn’t know the Ivy League had one.  In 2012 they tied psu 3-3.   Same with okst in 2013 and 2016 (3 way tie).    Sucks sharing all those team titles.  

Edited by ChicagoHawk

56 minutes ago, ChicagoHawk said:

Good news is Cornell is an ncaa team champ.  I didn’t know the Ivy League had one.  In 2012 they tied psu 3-3.   Same with okst in 2013 and 2016 (3 way tie).    Sucks sharing all those team titles.  

No where did say the team with the most individual champs is the champ. I said its what matters most. Funny thing is if you go to the hawkeye report theres an actual post trying to calm hawk fans down. Individual champs is and always will be what matters most.

2021 Iowa Hawkeyes. Paper champs. 

Hey whens the last time someone OTHER than Spencer Lee won an NCAA title for Iowa?

Oh yea thats right.. 4 YEARS AGO. So basically in order to win an NCAA title for Iowa in recent years you have to be a once in a generatioj talent THAT WOULD HAVE WON ANYWHERE HE WENT!

Whens the last time Iowa crowned more than 1 champ? Over a decade ago?

Edited by BigTenFanboy

18 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

No where did say the team with the most individual champs is the champ. I said its what matters most. Funny thing is if you go to the hawkeye report theres an actual post trying to calm hawk fans down. Individual champs is and always will be what matters most.

Sure.  Troll.  If it is what matters the most 3 or 4 of their 9 titles are tainted.   Whatever man.  

Just now, ChicagoHawk said:

Sure.  Troll.  If it is what matters the most 3 or 4 of their 9 titles are tainted.   Whatever man.  

Read earlier in the threard buddy. I already said the same thing. 

And whatever? Go read your beloved hawkeye report. Theres LITERALLY a thread trying to make hawk fans feel better your paper title.

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Cael Sanderson disagrees. Scoreboard.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Cael's being polite.

2010 was a long time ago

Kids know where to go if they want to become an NCAA champion.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

4 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Iowa!

Only if you're a once in a generation talent that would win any any other school as well.

2017 is a long time ago as is 2010.

Iowa's also the place to go if you want to be stabbed in the back by the fans after you graduate.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Yes, there you go, Iowa won the title. Good job buddy. Good luck next year.

I said TitleS.

As in 4 titleS

Not 1 title

And good luck to your team next year as well. Maybe they'll win more than 1.. 2010 was a long time ago.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

I said TitleS.
As in 4 titleS
Not 1 title
And good luck to your team next year as well. Maybe they'll win more than 1.. 2010 was a long time ago.
Congrats. Maybe next year they'll win the one Cael wants to win most. Until then I'm sure they'll hang up the hand drawn construction paper certificate you make them for "Most Individual Titles" on a fridge in Cody's office.

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Congrats. Maybe next year they'll win the one Cael wants to win most. Until then I'm sure they'll hang up the hand drawn construction paper certificate you make them for "Most Individual Titles" on a fridge in Cody's office.

Maybe they'll put it right next to Spencer's lonely 2021 trophy.