Full Nelson

Step out rule

there is no logical reason to be against the push out...

it promotes wrestling and not just backing up to avoid action...

everyone parroting the same tired arguments about 15-0 push out techs or making some ignorant sumo comment clearly has never watched any real wrestling...

it doesn't happen...

ever...

because when a wrestler is forced to stay in the field of competition and actually wrestle instead of just backing straight up to avoid wrestling, you know what happens?

they actually wrestle...

shocking, i know...

It solves the problem in neutral. In " real wrestling" they aren't required or expected to wrestle off the bottom.

Guy try's to stand up, run him off the mat. He gets stood up grab leg run him off the mat. If there is a pushout point it could only be enforced from a neutral start at center.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, jmez said:

I don't think that solves it in folkstyle. Ferrari is going to tech fall everyone with 15 push outs.

Situational differences. When neutral and a guy gets a single leg he isn't pushing the guy out of bounds, he's trying to finish. When on top and you take the leg on a stand up there is no reason to try and finish. Just push them out and restart.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I'm sure any potential pushout rule would only be from neutral.

I'm sure there could be some pushout points from guys with a high single, but if someone is just pushing in general, there is an easy way to not get pushed out of bounds: take a shot

shoot...

learn to hand fight...

circle...

the is any number of options and techniques to actually wrestle instead of retreating straight back like the husky kid...

everyone else on the planet has figured it out...

i am confident that most "wrestlers" here could figure it out if the horrible rules that promotes not wrestling were corrected...