Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Fix vs RBY - was that how stalling should work?

Big Iowa fan here, so it's probably obvious that I'd be rooting for RBY over Fix given the fact that Okie State is the anit-Iowa and everything that is wrong with college wrestling. Plus Fix is a cheater and shouldn't even be competing. Even though I was 100% cheering for RBY, he absolutely deserved those stall calls. Brooks deserved them too, but they weren't called. And I think Brooks is as good a person as he is a wrestler and deserves all the success he gets (opposite of his dad).

I'll say this: the match was boring as all get out, but it was so satisfying watching Fix get beat by Okie State style wrestling. Now Okie State fans get to feel what everyone else feels when their wrestlers get beat by an Okie State wrestler.

5 minutes ago, Cruocified said:

Big Iowa fan here, so it's probably obvious that I'd be rooting for RBY over Fix given the fact that Okie State is the anit-Iowa and everything that is wrong with college wrestling. Plus Fix is a cheater and shouldn't even be competing. Even though I was 100% cheering for RBY, he absolutely deserved those stall calls. Brooks deserved them too, but they weren't called. And I think Brooks is as good a person as he is a wrestler and deserves all the success he gets (opposite of his dad).

I'll say this: the match was boring as all get out, but it was so satisfying watching Fix get beat by Okie State style wrestling. Now Okie State fans get to feel what everyone else feels when their wrestlers get beat by an Okie State wrestler.

The first stall in the 2nd period may have been warranted, but not that last 2. The second stall call when RBY was setting up a shot and the 3rd came when Fix pushed RBY directly out of bounds. The anouncers thought Fix was called for stalling.