152lbs

David Carr Twitter

20 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

You're using a Nigerian woman you sometimes mess around with as a cover to be able to tell these kids they are not black. I feel like you should have back spaced one more time.

you can feel that way all you want, but, you are wrong...

i'm using personal day to day experience to explain to a bunch of forum nerds that we are all the same...

we all come from the same place... 

the only real differences between us is some have more or less melanin...

there are other countries on this planet that realize this...

unfortunately, this country isn't one of them and we are doing nothing to make it better right now... only worse...

and there are specific reasons this country is propagating the fear and division and nothing will ever change until we collectively quit putting up with it...

4 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

Sounds like I got to look him up. 

I think I am a bit older then you so I had the advantage of watching him win the Silver in Montreal in the 1976 Olympics.  He won the World Gold Medal at 68kg in Tehran in 1973.  He also was an AA and EIWA Champion for Navy in the early 70s.  Lee Kemp was the 1st African American to win multiple gold medals.

43 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

You're using a Nigerian woman you sometimes mess around with as a cover to be able to tell these kids they are not black. I feel like you should have back spaced one more time.

i tried to date a white girl my age late last year... it didn't work out...

whatever...

we are still really good friends...

but, she is the typical woke SJW white girl... 

i am not that even a little bit...

she still can't believe that dark skin girls date me...

you know what i explained to her as best i could?

i don't treat them like "black" girls...

i just treat them like "girls"... only with much better prettier skin...

if any of you really want to be invited to the BBQ, that is how you will treat anyone who is non white...

this isn't rocket science...

34 minutes ago, LJB said:

i tried to date a white girl my age late last year... it didn't work out...

whatever...

we are still really good friends...

but, she is the typical woke SJW white girl... 

i am not that even a little bit...

she still can't believe that dark skin girls date me...

you know what i explained to her as best i could?

i don't treat them like "black" girls...

i just treat them like "girls"... only with much better prettier skin...

if any of you really want to be invited to the BBQ, that is how you will treat anyone who is non white...

this isn't rocket science...

I usually don’t interact with you, as you’re quite literally one of the dumbest people I’ve ever come across on the internet. But this is an important moment and I truly hope you’ll hear me out. Preferring to date black women does not in any way, shape, or form give you the right to speak for black people as a whole.

”Dark skin girls,” “invited to the BBQ,” what in the actual hell are you even talking about? I would absolutely love for you to sit down and have a conversation with someone like Kenny Monday or Nate Carr and listen to their experiences. And then to tell them you prefer to date black women so they need to listen to you when talking about being proud of the achievements of African Americans in wrestling. Tell them that in your eyes their sons aren’t actually black. I would actually pay money to watch that conversation go down. 

I’m not going to respond to whatever stupid s*** you’re going to write back to me because I know that’s what keeps you going. But please do know this, no matter how old you are it’s okay to shut up, listen, and learn. Right now would be one of those moments. 

Edited by goheels1812

1 hour ago, LJB said:

ugh...

i have backspaced a couple of times, but, can't help myself because this is actually important to me...

i almost exclusively date black girls... i have come to do this for a variety of reasons, but, mostly because it is just what i personally find attractive...

as someone who messes around occasionally with a first generation american whose parents were both born in nigerian, i will say none of those champions are what she would consider "black"...

they are all mixed...

and the same as you and me...

and until we all realize that and quit focusing on all this racial BS things will never change in this country...

and trust me when i say i am fairly old, what everyone including me would identify as "white", and lived the first 40 years of my life in Oklahoma originally, so, when i say i have been around some redneck backwards a$$ thinking in my life believe it...

if anyone finds any of the above offensive, go take a long hard look in the mirror...

Ya know a lot of white guys here in the 1600-1800s had that same fetish! Not sure you’re making the point you think you are.

16 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

I usually don’t interact with you, as you’re quite literally one of the dumbest people I’ve ever come across on the internet. But this is an important moment and I truly hope you’ll hear me out. Preferring to date black woman does not in any way, shape, or form give you the right to speak for black people as a whole.

”Dark skin girls,” “invited to the BBQ,” what in the actual hell are you even talking about? I would absolutely love for you to sit down and have a conversation with someone like Kenny Monday or Nate Carr and listen to their experiences. And then to tell them you prefer to date black women so they need to listen to you when talking about being proud of the achievements of African Americans in wrestling. Tell them that in your eyes their sons aren’t actually black. I would actually pay money to watch that conversation go down. 

I’m not going to respond to whatever stupid s*** you’re going to write back to me because I know that’s what keeps you going. But please do know this, no matter how old you are it’s okay to shut up, listen, and learn. Right now would be one of those moments. 

I’m not speaking for anyone, dummy...

im telling you and everyone else on this silky fukn forum we are all the same and anyone who wants to treat anyone or be treated differently just because of varying levels of melanin in their skin is part of the problem and not the solution...

and I’m telling you specifically, I will and I have said the same things to any and everyone...

I talk like I do because it amuses me how fukn uptight people are by words... it literally never stops giving me amusement... and that’s on this stupid forum and in everyday life... it has been an issue for many and will continue to be an issue in the future...

and I could not possibly care less about it...

and please do not respond... you are part of the problem... clearly you have nothing of real value to add...

On 3/23/2021 at 11:31 AM, SignificantACCBias said:

This is a great thread. David Carr was the breakout star of the tournament for me--not just because of his technical skill (which is world-class) but also his leadership and poise.

I’m guessing a leader on the team dances in the 3rd period in front of their opponent with 40 seconds of wrestling left.  What is better is that he did that first round against a 31 seeded wrestler, and he was the 3 seed.  Not classy.  Not poised, and certainly not leadership potential.  

10 hours ago, Cptafw164 said:

I’m guessing a leader on the team dances in the 3rd period in front of their opponent with 40 seconds of wrestling left.  What is better is that he did that first round against a 31 seeded wrestler, and he was the 3 seed.  Not classy.  Not poised, and certainly not leadership potential.  

Do you have the video clip?  I found one on ESPN+ that flips over to the match in the third period with 1:09 remaining.  Carr has a chicken wing that he eventually runs, etc.  There is no dancing and no post match celebration.  I want to watch this dancing to form my own opinion.