Sign in to follow this  
MSU158

Top teams performance since Sanderson took over PSU

Just now, BigTenFanboy said:

The world is not a fair and equal place. Come on man you know that.

But, you said you just return the negativity you see.  You are 100% entitled to your opinion and I have no issue with you blasting Brands or whomever you feel deserves it.  Just be true to what I just quoted vs. the reason you gave before.  Being negative to brands is NOT about returning the negativity to Sanderson.

2 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

How about number of individual champs? 

You're being like the biggest freakin cry baby on these forums. 

You do realize that your Nittany Lion's club team that is filled with studs practices every day with the college team? It'd be embarassing if they didn't have 4 champs this year with that club. Truly. No other team has that. None. It's a serious accomplishment to compete with that. 

Edited by Daybreak

4 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

But, you said you just return the negativity you see.  You are 100% entitled to your opinion and I have no issue with you blasting Brands or whomever you feel deserves it.  Just be true to what I just quoted vs. the reason you gave before.  Being negative to brands is NOT about returning the negativity to Sanderson.

Ok. My negativity towards Brands has nothing to do with negativity towards Sanderson.

1 minute ago, Daybreak said:

You do realize that your Nittany Lion's club team that is filled with studs practices every day with the college team? It'd be embarassing if they didn't have 4 champs this year with that club. Truly. No other team has that. None.  

=*(***** you're so right! waahhhhhh wahhhhhh booo hooo booo hoooo hiccup hiccup hiccup.

Kinda like its embarrassing how Iowa didn't totally blow out the field and ended up with only 1 champ?

Edited by BigTenFanboy

36 minutes ago, Daybreak said:

You do realize that your Nittany Lion's club team that is filled with studs practices every day with the college team? It'd be embarassing if they didn't have 4 champs this year with that club. Truly. No other team has that. None. It's a serious accomplishment to compete with that. 

Which RTC doesn't have that?

15 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Let's be CLEAR.  Everyone on the ENTIRE planet has earned negativity to some degree.  NOONE is above reproach.  Sanderson is clearly the best DI Head Coach.  His results speak for themselves.  However, that doesn't mean there aren't things about him that can a should be questioned.

With that said, this argument is much like those that argue against Tom Brady with his fans.  I mean you have to just flat out say he is by far the best.  If you give stats that suggest Rodgers is a better overall QB or Manning, they take it as an insult to Brady, even if you are still saying he is in your top 5.

You guys are so used to being at the top with Sanderson, that anything less than pure admiration isn't tolerated!

You sound upset. I understand. Iowa expected a lot more out of Saturday nite than they got thanks to Cael Sanderson and his PSU wrestlers. On top of that you had the weak 3 for 10 prediction outcome, problematic to be sure. 

Chin up, man. The sun will come out tomorrow. 

Edited by TBar1977

10 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

You sound upset. I understand. Iowa expected a lot more out of Saturday nite than they got thanks to Cael Sanderson and his PSU wrestlers. On top of that you had the weak 3 for 10 prediction outcome, problematic to be sure. 

Chin up, man. The sun will come out tomorrow. 

Did you even make an actual prediction????  I mean I am sure you would have got 4 right, because there was no way you pick against your own guys.  But, still your response is like complaining about the President when you didn't even show up to vote!!!

On top of that, my losses were 4-2OT, 4-2OT, 3-2, 6-2, 3-1OT, 3-2 and 4-2 and at least 2 of those matches had reviews at the end that could have gone either way. Let's not act like I picked guys that got rocked.

Also, I am not upset in the least.  MSU had 8 guys make it to NCAA's.  That was the greenest grass I have seen in quite some time!

Edited by MSU158

2 minutes ago, PSUSMC said:

Which RTC doesn't have that?

In comparison to PSU with the wrestlers that are still around. Every RTC. The RTC's that do have studs like Dake, Burroughs, and Cox, aren't training with the college team every day. 

8 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Did you even make an actual prediction????  I mean I am sure you would have got 4 right, because there was no way you pick against your own guys.  But, still your response is like complaining about the President when you didn't even show up to vote!!!

On top of that, my losses were 4-2OT, 4-2OT, 3-2, 6-2, 3-1OT, 3-2 and 4-2 and at least 2 of those matches had reviews at the end that could have gone either way. Let's not act like I picked guy that got rocked.

Also, I am not upset in the least.  MSU had 8 guys make it to NCAA's.  That was the greenest grass I have seen in quite some time!

no I didnt make a documented Prediction but..

Before the tournament started I thought

125 Lee

133 Fix

141 Rivera

149 Sasso

157 Deakin

165 Marinelli

174 Kemerer

184 Brooks

197 Amine

285 Gable.

TBH before the tournament I thought Fix was on a different level compared to RBY. I was also surprised by how well RBY road him on top (even if you want to say he stalled), just like I was surprised how Deakin road Nolf 2 years ago.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

1 minute ago, BigTenFanboy said:

no I didnt make a documented Prediction but..

Before the tournament started I thought

125 Lee

133 Fix

141 Rivera

149 Sasso

157 Deakin

165 Marinelli

174 Kemerer

184 Brooks

197 Amine

285 Gable.

Lol, so you are officially tBar's 2nd account????

2 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Yea, but when I post the things I post are actually true.

What's true? Berating other wrestlers and teams, but only praising PSU because you're so emotionally invested in your college team? 

2 minutes ago, Daybreak said:

What's true? Berating other wrestlers and teams, but only praising PSU because you're so emotionally invested in your college team? 

I dont berate other wrestlers and team. I berate other fans who berate other fans. Theres a difference.

Thus in turn they berate me.. and I berate them back and we have what we have here. Your typical Internet Message board.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

1 hour ago, BigTenFanboy said:

NCAA Individual Champs since 2010-2021

Iowa 3,0,1,1,1,0,0,1,1,1,Covid,1 = 10 Champs

Minn 1,0,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,Covid, 1= 4 Champs

Cornell 1,1,3,1,0,1,2,0,1,1,Covid,DNC = 11 Champs

Harvard 1 Champ (2010)

Wis 1 Champ (2010)

Mizz 1,0,0,0,1,1,1,1,0,0,Covid,0 = 5 Champs

ISU 2,1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,Covid,1 - 5 Champs

ASU 0,2,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,Covid, 0 = 4 Champs

Okie State 0,1,0,2,2,1,2,1,0,0,Covid,1 = 10 Champs

Mich 0,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Covid,0 = 2 Champs

Neb 1 (2011) Champ

PSU 0,1,3,2,2,1,2,5,4,3,Covid,4 = 27 Champs

Kent 1 (2011) Champ 

Lehigh 0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,Covid,0 = 2 Champs

tOSU 0,0,1,1,1,2,2,1,1,0,Covid, 0 = 9 Champs

ILL 0,0,0,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,Covid ,0 = 4 champs

NW 1 (2014) champ

NC State 0,0,0,0,1,1,0,0,0,0,Covid,0 = 2 Champs

Oklahoma 0,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,Covid,0 = 2 Champs

SDSU 1 Champ (2018)

Rutgers 2 Champs (2019)

VT 1 Champ (2019)

UNI 1 Champ (2019)

UNC 1 Champ (2021)

Unattached 1 Champ (2021)

Gonna do AA's next as you suggested?

45 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

On top of that, my losses were 4-2OT, 4-2OT, 3-2, 6-2, 3-1OT, 3-2 and 4-2 and at least 2 of those matches had reviews at the end that could have gone either way. Let's not act like I picked guys that got rocked.

You are pretty sensitive about this. 3 for 10 would do that. What my predictions may or may not have been has nothing to do with your incorrect predictions while also holding yourself out to be the board expert. 

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

LMAO. I love how many times you guys go to this, its like your "Safe Space". Total snowflake behavior. 

Safe space?  Was I ever the one saying that?  Snowflake?  Do you even know what the insult infers?  You can dislike me all you want, but I am about as far from a snowflake as humanly possible

Now to the ACTUAL reason I said it:

He literally responded to my post to you like it was meant for him.  To be fair, I really don't think you would do that.  I just found it funny how he responded and it was screaming for me to respond that way!

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

You are pretty sensitive about this. 3 for 10 would do that. What my predictions may or may not have been has nothing to do with your incorrect predictions while also holding yourself out to be the board expert. 

OOOPPPPS!!! I FORGOT TO SWITCH ACCOUNTS WHEN POSTING THIS!!!! ARRRHHHH YOU CAUGHT ME YOU CAUGHT ME!