gallison

Rokfin Cancellation

I think I subscribed to Rokfin at the beginning of this past season and somehow the account got set up as an auto renewable monthly fee.  Trying to cancel and, as you may know, it seems to be impossible.  There's no chat or phone listed on their web site.  The only phone number I could find  (417-631-8529) isn't connecting to anyone or a VM.  Gee, it's almost as if they don't want anyone to be able to cancel their account.

Any suggestions?   Thx

4 minutes ago, gallison said:

I think I subscribed to Rokfin at the beginning of this past season and somehow the account got set up as an auto renewable monthly fee.  Trying to cancel and, as you may know, it seems to be impossible.  There's no chat or phone listed on their web site.  The only phone number I could find  (417-631-8529) isn't connecting to anyone or a VM.  Gee, it's almost as if they don't want anyone to be able to cancel their account.

Any suggestions?   Thx

I ended up changing mine to an old gift card number then having it cancel cause it got declined lol

3 minutes ago, BobDole said:

If you login and go to Account->Settings and Information then click the manage subscription link you can cancel there.

Not sure why people have issues with canceling things. No subscription service is going to plaster how to cancel on their front page.

There's a big difference between not making it easy to cancel and not making it possible to contact anyone for anything.

11 minutes ago, BobDole said:

If you login and go to Account->Settings and Information then click the manage subscription link you can cancel there.

Not sure why people have issues with canceling things. No subscription service is going to plaster how to cancel on their front page.

They're Bratke burner accounts.

Fighting the silent fight.

26 minutes ago, BobDole said:

I followed these steps just a couple of days ago. Took about 30 seconds.

45 minutes ago, gallison said:

Any suggestions?   Thx

Nostalgic 

2 hours ago, gallison said:

There's a big difference between not making it easy to cancel and not making it possible to contact anyone for anything.

Are you going to write a letter too grandpa? It's 2021, you don't need to have contact with someone to cancel your service.

There is also a contact support right on that page also.

Edited by BobDole

3 hours ago, gallison said:

Any suggestions?   Thx

If you paid it via a debit card (as you should) simply cancel the debit card.  My bank (just recently) started charging $5 to do that but it's the easiest route to go if you used a debit card.