Jump to content
Lurker

I want to thank USA Wrestling

Recommended Posts

For scheduling the Olympic Trials to begin the day after my Jamaican wedding.  You are responsible for my marriage getting off to a rocky start.  The silver lining is we will be there four days before the nuptials, so she will have time to plan her Friday and Saturday.
Congrats playa... Maybe this will convince her to become a fan ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spladle08 said:
5 minutes ago, Lurker said:
For scheduling the Olympic Trials to begin the day after my Jamaican wedding.  You are responsible for my marriage getting off to a rocky start.  The silver lining is we will be there four days before the nuptials, so she will have time to plan her Friday and Saturday.

Congrats playa... Maybe this will convince her to become a fan ;)

It's been a four year process....she did sit through the entire finals Saturday night, so we are developing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Lurker said:

For scheduling the Olympic Trials to begin the day after my Jamaican wedding.  You are responsible for my marriage getting off to a rocky start.  The silver lining is we will be there four days before the nuptials, so she will have time to plan her Friday and Saturday.

Hopefully you're in Negril. If so, "rocky" indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lurker said:

MoBay

Take the taxi an hour up the coast to Negril. You won't regret it. Beautiful place.  Stop for lunch at 3 Dives Restaurant. Ricks Cafe is a tourist trap, but when in Jamaica...

Congrats and have a blast!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Take the taxi an hour up the coast to Negril. You won't regret it. Beautiful place.  Stop for lunch at 3 Dives Restaurant. Ricks Cafe is a tourist trap, but when in Jamaica...

Congrats and have a blast!

Thanks man.  This is my third trip to Jamaica and her second, we've both done those things and ocho rios, etc.

We've been engaged almost a year and a half, family has been through hell in a hand basket in that time, and in four years together combining eight kids and three dogs.....we have never had a vacation.  I think this is going to be just chilling in the resort, forget about the site seeing, concentrate on the rum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Thanks man.  This is my third trip to Jamaica and her second, we've both done those things and ocho rios, etc.

We've been engaged almost a year and a half, family has been through hell in a hand basket in that time, and in four years together combining eight kids and three dogs.....we have never had a vacation.  I think this is going to be just chilling in the resort, forget about the site seeing, concentrate on the rum.

Right on Brother. Safe travels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...