NJDan

Last Chancers with a Chance

5 hours ago, pipewrench said:

Does Marstellar have a chance to be a last chancer with a chance?

No because he is in a weight with the GOAT and a Jr GOAT who are destined for an epic final.

1 hour ago, treep2000 said:

Amos may qualify in both greco and free.  

Amos looked great today.  Reader had him warmed up and pumped up early today and he was still clicking late.  

42 minutes ago, Swayz said:

Amos looked great today.  Reader had him warmed up and pumped up early today and he was still clicking late.  

I hope he pulls the double and qualifies in both.  Ford Focus needs some competition at NCAA's next season.

14 hours ago, pipewrench said:

Does Marstellar have a chance to be a last chancer with a chance?

Thank you for this. I opened this thread specifically thinking I could do a clever Marstellar pun, but you did the hard work...

I hope Chance had a good showing, as his battling through all his struggles after incredible early success is inspiring

1 hour ago, Jim L said:

Thank you for this. I opened this thread specifically thinking I could do a clever Marstellar pun, but you did the hard work...

I hope Chance had a good showing, as his battling through all his struggles after incredible early success is inspiring

I hope for the best for him also I just think he is in a weight with two guys who are well beyond the field.

He was down 8-0 to Fausz and was being gutted for the tech and stepped over it.  After that it was a massacre...

Against Brock Zacherl he was exposed and down something like 9-6 and reversed and pinned him after the exposure. 

Kid doesn't mind shootouts and finds ways to score and win.  Gritty, fun to watch

Henderson with a quick 10-0 tech of Van Ness.  That very first ??? shove by??  simply pushed Van Ness's head to the side and went behind.  Way way way too easy for Henderson.  Used it to get behind, down to mat (2), then two guts.  OOB.  Then a bit of a scramble that got to upper body and Henderson lifts and puts him to his back.  10--0.

Edited by nom

Wrestled for American, didn't compete this season due to whatever weird situation was happening over there.  Was there ever any clarity about what happened at AU?

Believe he's in the portal now

Edited by Gantry

Nate Jackson handling Max Dean .. moving Max around no problem.   Near a tech ....

Have seen some guys know that they step out of bounds and relax .. but opponent keeps going and they go down to mat and instead of 1 point given up, 2 is given up.  Guys need to remember to NOT relax on the edge .. wait for clear whistle!