NJDan

Last Chancers with a Chance

5 minutes ago, Idaho said:

I'm lazy and don't want to look through every thread.... Does only the champion qualify? 

1st and 2nd.

There is a true 2nd as well if the 3rd place guy hasn't lost to the 2nd place guy already 

29 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

1st and 2nd.

There is a true 2nd as well if the 3rd place guy hasn't lost to the 2nd place guy already 

Beats me! This tournament is like a bad adult movie. There seems to be a lot going on but it's all about the finale.

36 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

1st and 2nd.

That's what the Flo wrestling site says. The top two go to the Oly trials next week in Dallas Fort Worth. See you guys there!

If you are asking about embedding YouTube in your post, simply paste the full link in your post.  Be sure to get the "real" link on the YouTube site and avoid the youtu.be shortcut links they also have. 

1 minute ago, Gantry said:

If you are asking about embedding YouTube in your post, simply paste the full link in your post.  Be sure to get the "real" link on the YouTube site and avoid the youtu.be shortcut links they also have. 

I appreciate that but I actually meant figuring out which clip so quickly!

44 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

Speaking of which, this really is wham bam thank you maam. Semis at five and final at six. 

10 minutes ago, fadzaev2 said:

Is that central time or eastern standard time?

I found it.....EST.

The most notable match so far has been Mark Hall VS Nate Jackson which Hall lost 3-0 in an uninspiring turnout. What a disappointment. It’s hard to chalk it up to size by the way. He was asleep the whole way. One of our only 2x Jr world champs ever. What a disappointment. 

The most notable match so far has been Mark Hall VS Nate Jackson which Hall lost 3-0 in an uninspiring turnout. What a disappointment. It’s hard to chalk it up to size by the way. He was asleep the whole way. One of our only 2x Jr world champs ever. What a disappointment. 
I guess the fun is over.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

Could be worse.  Ryan Deakin was the #1 seed and got upset by Ashworth of Wyoming then gets teched by Tyler Berger on the backside.  He was the only #1 seed not to make the finals.

Could be worse.  Ryan Deakin was the #1 seed and got upset by Ashworth of Wyoming then gets teched by Tyler Berger on the backside.  He was the only #1 seed not to make the finals.
Was Deakin a two time junior world champ? The greatest recruit of all time?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Henderson steps over a gut and pins Lugo after being down 8-4.  Mckee techs Lugo with a head pinch for true second.  

Gabe Dean beats Jackson 7-2, He looked great.  Jackson vs Foster right now for true second.  Foster handles Hall in the third place match 6-1. 

Just now, GoNotQuietly said:

Chance blanked Pantaleo and Joseph? Dang. Don’t think he can beat IMar or Dake, but he can definitely make them work real hard for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chance looked great.  Two beautiful High C-s and Joseph couldn't get past the head and hands.