LJB

Gable on the JRE

Dan Gable, by the way.

I completely assumed it was Stevenson; now I’m interested in listening. I would have loved to hear some young wrestler or one of his grandkids explain to Dan gable what a podcast was and who joe rogan was before doing this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Coach Cox said:

It's not like it is Dan Gable's first podcast.  Ryan Warner did a whole series on him in the Wrestling Changed my Life podcast, and he has been on numerous other podcasts.  

Of course not, but Joe Rogan has reportedly 190 million podcast downloads per month. This is mainstream media these days, and great to see our wrestlers getting the attention they deserve amongst the uber famous. 

It's not like it is Dan Gable's first podcast.  Ryan Warner did a whole series on him in the Wrestling Changed my Life podcast, and he has been on numerous other podcasts.  

Didn’t know that, I’ll find those. I was basing this off of trying to teach my dad (only 62) how to listen to hardcore history on his phone the other day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk