treep2000

OTT Updates & Results Thread

Thanking anyone and everyone in advance for posting match results, updated brackets, etc, for those of us who are working throughout the day with no access to NBCSN or Peacock.  It is much appreciated!

Please use this thread to post your updates.  Looking forward to hearing how things go throughout the day. 

I'm seeing that Trackwrestling is providing their dashboard.  First four bouts are up and waiting to start (35 min to go).  All womens.  Does anyone know how they are doing to do this?  Is it going to womens all at once, when they are done, do mens FS, then Greco?  Or will they intersperse the types?  

3 minutes ago, dman115 said:

Man looking at those brackets, I so wish I would have gone to watch!!  Going to be amazing matches...seems like everyone will be crazy.

Get in your car and get here...

39 minutes ago, NJDan said:

On this topic: Doe anyone know if upcoming mat assignments will be posted, whether by Peacock, on Flo or elsewhere?

Trackwrestling has all this.  Mat assignments currently showing only WFS 50kg on all four mats.

Ok, found mat assignments on Track.  

Damn -- looks like the styles are interwoven on the different mats.  Really freaking wish they dedicated mats to particular styles or grouped the styles a bit.  I suppose this is easier from a tournament flow perspective.  Also will promote more viability for women's FS and Greco.  

Edited by nom

1 minute ago, nom said:

I'm seeing that Trackwrestling is providing their dashboard.  First four bouts are up and waiting to start (35 min to go).  All womens.  Does anyone know how they are doing to do this?  Is it going to womens all at once, when they are done, do mens FS, then Greco?  Or will they intersperse the types?  

All matches are numbered.  The first six matches are WM 50kg.  The next match is one MFS 57kg, followed by a GR 60kg match.  Then a few GR67kg matches.  Then matches 13-15 are MFS 65kg.  And so on.  So, the information is there if you wish to wade through it.

2 minutes ago, nom said:

Repeating question above, how are they staging Women's FS, mens FS, Greco?

Also, I'm not finding anything on track showing who is on deck ... or double deck.  I'm thinking Track normally shows this ... correct?

See above wrt match numbering.  They will likely assign mats as things progress. They now have the first three rounds of mat assignments up.  Looks like 1/5/9 on mat 1, 2/6/10 on mat 2, etc.

For those more interested in Mens FS.  First bout, and only bout on the mat assignment board for Track is

2nd match on Mat 3.  Zach Sanders vs Zane Richards.

The next 3 matches that will be assigned mats will all be Mens FS -- 65 kG matches.  Garrett match, McKee match, Molinaro match.

Edited by nom

Thanks @klehner - I found the mat assignments.  For those not sure where to find them ..

Go to Trackwrestling.com, click on events at the top. Find OTTs near the top of the list.  If not already showing, click on 'hub' then 'mat assignments' are at the bottom of the menu on the left hand side.

USA Wrestling is a complete farce of an organization. You put out a 1 paragraph statement!!! I’m about to lose my mind. You have conflicting messaging online and you put out a basic statement. Who the hell is running this circus. We just lost the best wrestler in America on a technicality!

3 minutes ago, CA_Wrestler said:

Uh oh...J'Den didn't make weight...

I wonder about people that like to seriously stress other people out and they find it funny.   ... it's just a joke, relax!!   ... sure, funny.  That said, I'm hoping CA--Wrestler is making an attempt at a joke here.