treep2000

OTT Updates & Results Thread

Just now, jross said:

He was screwed out of points twice and lost focus...

Yes his 4 point move was converted back to 2 points correctly. They put a point for a step out that they shouldn't have and took it back correctly. I mean is there any personal responsibility left in this ****ing world? Whatever happened to the guy was better than me and beat me?

25 minutes ago, ConnorsDad said:

Yes his 4 point move was converted back to 2 points correctly. They put a point for a step out that they shouldn't have and took it back correctly. I mean is there any personal responsibility left in this ****ing world? Whatever happened to the guy was better than me and beat me?

PDIII is clearly an exception in the wrestling world. Very little excuses offered by most... Wonder where he learned to act like that... I think it is time we hear from PD1

Edited by Jim L

1 minute ago, Jim L said:

PDIII is clearly am exception in the wrestling world. Very little excuses offered by most... Wonder where he learned to act like that... I think it is time we hear from PD1

Also, he lost in the quarterfinals after getting a bye. It's not like he was anywhere close to making the team even if he won the match that he actually lost by 13-3.

2 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

So Aaron Brooks knocks out the one HWC wrestler in the whole event? 

Starocci nearly getting the last second TD on Myles Martin? 

Like!

Enjoy it while it lasts. We have seen what happens to upper weight freshman national champs for Cael. I like Brooks and hope he can buck that trend.

Edited by wrestlingphish

2 hours ago, pawrestler said:

PD3 is truly a great performance artist 

in pd3's defense i thought he was robbed of the gut after his initial takedown and there was another scoring decision that went against him that i thought was ridiculous and I was thinking to myself "wow they hate this guy". once bo found his sea legs, though, it was over and i don't think pd3 has much room to complain.

10 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Enjoy it while it lasts. We have seen what happens to upper weight freshman national champs for Cael. I like Brooks and hope he can buck that trend.

Brooks is getting a bundle, like Ruth and Nickal. Book it. 

I'm seeing 2 mats on track wrestling with assignments, 2 and 3.   

Peacock is showing that the show will begin for mats 3 and 4 in 10 minutes.

NBCSN is going to show a mat.

Hmmmmmm.

And the assignments on 2 and 3 are mixed.  No effort to keep one style on one mat.  :(

Edited by nom

13 minutes ago, nom said:

I'm seeing 2 mats on track wrestling with assignments, 2 and 3.   

Peacock is showing that the show will begin for mats 3 and 4 in 10 minutes.

NBCSN is going to show a mat.

Hmmmmmm.

And the assignments on 2 and 3 are mixed.  No effort to keep one style on one mat.  :(

Probably not going to work but they are trying really hard to keep us confused and unable to watch.  :(