treep2000

OTT Updates & Results Thread

Nickal vs Starocci coming up!

Star fires, Bo defends via sprawl.  Hard snap Bo.  Warning to Star.  Nickal does something like a duck under off a Star underhook but nothing comes of it.  Still 0-0 with 1:45 to go in first.  Kudos to Star.  Star is on the clock.    They are screwing up the clock. What? Bo is on the clock.  Totally screwed that up.  I'm sure the TV clock is off.  Star gets 1 as Bo gets a 4 pointer right after, and then a gut.  6-1 Bo.

Well, too many matches going on .. can't do play by play.

Edited by nom

9 minutes ago, nom said:

Nickal vs Starocci coming up!

Star fires, Bo defends via sprawl.  Hard snap Bo.  Warning to Star.  Nickal does something like a duck under off a Star underhook but nothing comes of it.  Still 0-0 with 1:45 to go in first.  Kudos to Star.  Star is on the clock.    They are screwing up the clock. What? Bo is on the clock.  Totally screwed that up.  I'm sure the TV clock is off.  Star gets 1 as Bo gets a 4 pointer right after, and then a gut.  6-1 Bo.

Well, too many matches going on .. can't do play by play.

For people like me who can't watch this is gold.

11 minutes ago, nom said:

Disagree.  Would prefer fewer mats so it is less likely to miss a match due to too many Mens FS matches going on at once.

Seems all of the big matches are going on at once. Between my iPad, laptop, and phone, I can't keep up. 

1 hour ago, goheels1812 said:

I’ll probably catch some flack for this, but if he missed weight that’s solely on J’Den. We start teaching kids in middle school that when you step on the scale you have to be on weight. This is one of the most important events of his life and he wasn’t positive he was on weight? It’s not USA wrestling’s fault if they are following their weigh in procedures and not making special rules for one wrestler. 

No, you are spot on!

Just now, nom said:

other thread on the J'Den topic suggests there is a complicated story here.  Along the lines of he didn't get to the scales on time.  Just FYI, we need to get some facts before we judge.

I really don’t care if he made weight an hour later... he does not wrestle until later...