treep2000

OTT Updates & Results Thread

10 minutes ago, simple said:

By all accounts he did make weight???

He missed weight and then didn’t make weight by the time limit.

Tbh there is no excuse to miss weight on time. Cox didn’t have single match today and if he leaves it to literally the last second to make weight then he better be there on time.

Just now, wrestlingnerd said:

James Green needs to never attempt 65 kg again. He is just not the same guy. Not even in the same planetary orbit. 

Unfortunately, in Olympic years, he doesn't have a choice.  He would be completely outhorsed at 74.

2 minutes ago, nom said:

The format is NOT remove fan friendly.  @GoNotQuietly - I wish they would preferentially, at least, put certain styles on certain mats.  I like your idea too.

Format is terrible to try to keep up with. Doesn't help that TW doesn't auto-refresh mat assignments either.

Just now, VakAttack said:

It is insanely frustrating to be at work and Peacock will not let me sign up, lol.  I feel like it's 2012, just following on Track again.

Peacock is hot garbage from my experience so far. It was very obviously not designed for an event like this.