CoachWrestling

J'Den Cox Misses Weight

You will not believe what I read on the internet from some anonymous D.F.

Russia is a world power with a history of espionage in the United States.  It is an open secret that Russia wants to dampen the US citizen spirit through all means possible and one approach is through wrestling dominance.  They adopted the American free style of wrestling and continuously shove their world results down the American throat.  Surely you have heard that Russia cheats through doping and other nefarious means. 

Did you know that since the fall of the Soviet Union, the two neighboring nations of Russia and Iran have generally enjoyed very close cordial relations as strategic allies?  Well get this.  Our sources show that Putin is furious over being told by Deep State Joe (Biden) that he has no soul.  Iran is embarrassed that the muscular Alireza Karimi figure did not reach the weightlifting (Persian translation) ceremony in the 92 kg final of the 2019 World Championships.

Through a dark BBS channel on wrestling, we came to discover that Mohsen Kaveh had comments in a foreign language about how Snyder is better for them at 97 kilos... he is easier to scout than J'Den Cox.  Their Mohammad Mohammadian has already tech pinned the legendary Snyder.  You will remember J’den Cox as the world champion and opponent of Alireza Karimi in the 92 kg final of the 2019 World Championships.  Unfortunately, the recorded M.H. footage at https://www.telewebion.com/episode/2550863 is no longer available.  We are working with boots on the ground to locate and extract M.H. to a safe location.  Please share funds with Nations in Action to support the cause.

It turns out that Iran and Russia had an agenda to keep multiple time world champion wrestler (J'Den Cox) out of the Olympic trials.  Since watching the 2019 interview footage where Kyle Snyder states that Cox is the toughest in the world, a deviant plan began.

By now you have heard that an unnamed USA Wrestling employee told fellow USA Wrestling employee and J'Den Cox coach, Kevin Jackson, that weigh-ins were 30 minutes beginning at 8 AM rather than ending at 8 AM.  This resulted in Cox making weight late and DQ from the trials.  It is our belief that this was planned sabotage and it is rumored that Russia infiltrated USA Wrestling for such moments as this.  Russia planned on USA society being more concerned with process consistency and litigation risk than with acting in their own best interest.  They were right.  Leadership fell hook and sinker into the trap and did not have the Putin-backbone to let the wrestler compete.

So who is this unnamed USA Wrestling employee?  He goes by the name of Seryozha Sadulaev.  Yes, this is a false name and the man has fled the country without a trace.  The rumor is that a USA Greco autist helped with the Russian infiltration by recommending Serycozha for the job.  The Greco autist was last seen in Kansas City, Missouri.  We flew to KC and approached some pot-bellied men with BBQ stains on their flannel shirts, downing sweet tea, and speaking with a mix of Midwestern drawl and Southern twang.  One of these men was a Greco autist himself, having been to a (Tony) Purler camp.  He dished what he knew.  His sixth cousin, twice removed, on this mother’s side… was in the area recently and was rambling about the need to build the USA back better with an increased focus on Greco style wrestling and honor.  He spoke about the nuanced detail in what makes an effective gut wrench.  He seemed to get really animated, spit flying out of his mouth, grumbling about a BBS poster with Yuge stamina… something about how he couldn’t wait to see the letters L. J. B. painted across the poster's belly.  The guy only spoke a few words before trailing off… said something about throwing the USA freestyle world into chaos...

Currently the Russians and Iranians are winning as U.S.A. citizens are toiling about the honor of following rules... citizens spirit is dampened on all sides... and those few in the know are left whistling in the wind over 100 BBS pages to let Cox wrestle. 

Edited by jross
#FakeNews

Since there's so much controversy, and not really enough time or a fair way to do a full wrestle-off, maybe instead of a wrestling tournament a different competition could help speed things along. 

Similar to the old way of doing overtime in freestyle, where one wrestler would be given a single leg, but more fair: Wrestlers start on their hands and knees facing away from each other but touching, each arm wrapped around each other's waist in the seatbelt position but with heads facing in opposite directions. The other hand would then be buried in the "oil-check" position. 

At the whistle, a ten-second clock would begin to see who can score more points from here. This would remove conditioning from being a factor, and truly allow for each wrestler's determination and familiarity with technique to determine the winner. Snyder would still have a distinct advantage here, as all of his wrestling partners and most of the guys he's wrestled against can attest to his efficacy and ferocity with oil-checking, but it would still present a fair proving grounds. 

12 minutes ago, steen-hooph said:

You answer me every time I quote you, so  I must not be too bad. 

**raises an eyebrow**

clearly, the point is lost on you...

BTW...

i scoff at grade school internet parlor tricks...

you are not unique...

**shrugs**

4 minutes ago, LJB said:

clearly, the point is lost on you...

BTW...

i scoff at grade school internet parlor tricks...

you are not unique...

**shrugs**

Yes, the point is definitely lost on me. I'm bored now. Thanks for being Pavlov's dog for a little while. 

**waves and smiles**

3 minutes ago, steen-hooph said:

Yes, the point is definitely lost on me. I'm bored now. Thanks for being Pavlov's dog for a little while. 

**waves and smiles**

A generation lost in space

**But she just smiled and turned away**

**shrugs**
**waves and smiles**
**puts left foot in**
**puts left foot out**
**puts left foot in and shakes it all about**
**does the holey pokey and turns themself about...**

Edited by Drew87

1 hour ago, steen-hooph said:

**waves and smiles**

**types trite internet parlor trick**

**pats self on back**

On 4/14/2021 at 10:57 AM, Harvard2TheBigHouse said:

Since there's so much controversy, and not really enough time or a fair way to do a full wrestle-off, maybe instead of a wrestling tournament a different competition could help speed things along. 

Similar to the old way of doing overtime in freestyle, where one wrestler would be given a single leg, but more fair: Wrestlers start on their hands and knees facing away from each other but touching, each arm wrapped around each other's waist in the seatbelt position but with heads facing in opposite directions. The other hand would then be buried in the "oil-check" position. 

At the whistle, a ten-second clock would begin to see who can score more points from here. This would remove conditioning from being a factor, and truly allow for each wrestler's determination and familiarity with technique to determine the winner. Snyder would still have a distinct advantage here, as all of his wrestling partners and most of the guys he's wrestled against can attest to his efficacy and ferocity with oil-checking, but it would still present a fair proving grounds. 

But would they have to make weight? If so....

2 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

I'm the innocent bystander
And somehow I got stuck
Between the rock and the hard place
And I'm down on my luck
Yes, I'm down on my luck
Well, I'm down on my luck

Now I'm hiding in Missouri
I'm a desperate man

He actually isn't unlucky.  First, he wasn't an innocent bystander; wrestlers are supposed to know when they weigh in, such as through the info packets they receive and acknowledge when they enter.  Second, he has two fortunate competition things going for him -- he gets a shot at Worlds this year, and the Olympics are up again in only three years.  

2 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

I'm the innocent bystander
And somehow I got stuck
Between the rock and the hard place
And I'm down on my luck
Yes, I'm down on my luck
Well, I'm down on my luck

Now I'm hiding in Missouri
I'm a desperate man

30 minutes ago, drag it said:

He actually isn't unlucky.  First, he wasn't an innocent bystander; wrestlers are supposed to know when they weigh in, such as through the info packets they receive and acknowledge when they enter.  Second, he has two fortunate competition things going for him -- he gets a shot at Worlds this year, and the Olympics are up again in only three years.  

Incorrect.