CoachWrestling

J'Den Cox Misses Weight

On 4/14/2021 at 10:13 AM, LJB said:

clearly, the point is lost on you...

BTW...

i scoff at grade school internet parlor tricks...

you are not unique...

**shrugs**

LJB, I like you man, but the dude has a point. You answer darn near everyone you chatty Kathy. 

According to Google, there are at least 196 countries that participate in the Olympics. And it looks like it's about 25 entries per page here on the board.

So if someone takes on the responsibility to do a post for each country, that could get us another 8 pages. 

And if we show the proper level of commitment, that could be subject to a multiplier.  Each post naming a new country could be replied to several times: 

• One explaining what and where it is. 
  • One analyzing whether the country is eligible to try to qualify a wrestling weight.
  • One -- very important!!-- spelling out the weigh-in rules for any applicable qualifying tournaments. 
  • One translating "American Pie" into that country's official language.

Just like that we're up to 100 pages, surpassing the Iran thread. I am just the idea guy.  If anyone out there really has the will to win, they will have to take charge of implementing the dream.  Excuses are for wussies. 

50 minutes ago, drag it said:

According to Google, there are at least 196 countries that participate in the Olympics. And it looks like it's about 25 entries per page here on the board.

So if someone takes on the responsibility to do a post for each country, that could get us another 8 pages. 

And if we show the proper level of commitment, that could be subject to a multiplier.  Each post naming a new country could be replied to several times: 

• One analyzing whether the country is eligible to try to qualify a wrestling weight.
  • One -- very important!!-- spelling out the weigh-in rules for any applicable qualifying tournaments. 

Just like that we're up to 100 pages, surpassing the Iran thread. I am just the idea guy.  If anyone out there really has the will to win, they will have to take charge of implementing the dream.  Excuses are for wussies. 

Don't forget that LJB will reply ~5x to every post so prob more like 125 to 150 pgs.  ;)

@drag it  My Oh My!  Do you believe in miracles?  We CAN find common ground on this thread.  This revelation might stop progress cold...

...Nah, who is ready to grumble? 

#FreeCox #LetCoxWrestle #RussiaDidIt #USAWDidIt #KJDidIt #CoxDidIt #HaveASpine #PutinBackbone #WhatIsWrongWithTheWorld #LongLongTimeAgo #100PagesOrBust #PersonalAccountability #Honor #CourageOrCoward #Stamina #NotFair #Leadership #WeWantTheBest #FollowTheRules #BlindRulesGuy #BackwardsHatGuy #PharyngealJaws #BackInTheDay #AreYouSerious #WeAreNotRussia #LetTheWrestlersDecide

46 minutes ago, drag it said:

I got ahold of Jim Parsons and we have a draft of Vanuatu's weigh-in agreement.  We are concerned  the earthquake and natural disaster section may have wiggle room and won't pass peer review. 

2 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I got ahold of Jim Parsons and we have a draft of Vanuatu's weigh-in agreement.  We are concerned  the earthquake and natural disaster section may have wiggle room and won't pass peer review. 

Just don't start a new thread with that info and analysis.  It's an implied condition of my post that any additional posts on this topic have to be posted here to count towards the total on this thread.