Sign in to follow this  
NJDan

So what happens tonight?

I guess there are semis in every weight class. But in classes (74 and 97) where someone is sitting until the finals, will there also be finals of the challenge tournament (which are really like semifinals)?

Also: is there any chance that J'den's protest will be resolved by tonight and that there will be a ruling on whether he can wrestle?

And just to rile things up, I will say: The fact that USAW cannot publish a clear schedule makes me more sympathetic to J'den. 

Just now, NJDan said:

I guess there are semis in every weight class. But in classes (74 and 97) where someone is sitting until the finals, will there also be finals of the challenge tournament (which are really like semifinals)?

Also: is there any chance that J'den's protest will be resolved by tonight and that there will be a ruling on whether he can wrestle?

And just to rile things up, I will say: The fact that USAW cannot publish a clear schedule makes me more sympathetic to J'den. 

That is a good point especially given report from Rokfin. 

1 minute ago, NJDan said:

What report from Rofkin?

From other thread:

In short Kevin Jackson told J'den weighins were between 8-9 am (they ended at 8:00.)  This according to Matscouts Rokfin. 

Edited by ionel

1 minute ago, ionel said:

In short Kevin Jackson told J'den weighins were between 8-9 am (they ended at 8:00.)  This according to Matscouts Rokfin. 

Link, please. I don't see that on the Rofkin site.

Huge, if true.

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

I don't have access to Rokfin, was reported in the J'Den thread.

Looking at the Rofkin home page, I don't see it. If there was such a report, I think it would make the home page.

Perhsps pulled for potential slander? This is some serious stuff. 

5 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Looking at the Rofkin home page, I don't see it. If there was such a report, I think it would make the home page.

9 minutes ago, wpialchamp said:

Is it me or does everything KJ is involved in coaching wise hugely disappoint? I thought J'Den was at the Ohio RTC.

Maybe for like a long weekend....

8 minutes ago, NJDan said:

It is right on Willies Rokfin page MatScouts   it is still posted