I had a nightmare last night that I was being chased by a soulless murderer. It woke my wife up and she said I was pleading Kyle Dake to spare my life for 42 seconds straight.
I had the same nightmare, but it was more like a dream.

Can you imagine what Nolf thought of when he woke up?

Karma for the robbery of Hidlay? Only to be embarrassed by the Kid.

Damn, I wish this was at psu. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, iha said:

I just think Dake matches up better with Sidakov whereas Sidakov knows JB to the letter and knows he can beat him. But everything will be decided tomorrow.  

Hasn't every match between Sidakov and JB been decided by a point or two? It's not like Sidakov has dominated. I am rooting for Dake, too. But the idea that JB would have no chance at the Olympics is dumb.

I am a big Burroughs fan but this version of Dake, including his results in his last couple of tournaments/matches, is as complete a wrestler as I have seen in a very long time, including Captain America.
JB, even at his advanced age, is a while different level than Nolf. But the look on Dakes face after each of his two matches is like Michael Jordan in the NBA finals. A determination that he won't be stopped. Could be an all-time great match.

(regardless of the outcome I just don't want to see any bitching and moaning to the refs)

14 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

I had the same nightmare, but it was more like a dream.

Can you imagine what Nolf thought of when he woke up?

Karma for the robbery of Hidlay? Only to be embarrassed by the Kid.

Damn, I wish this was at psu. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Karma for robbery of Hidley ?  Hitting the bottle a little early today aren’t we? Still bringing  up a first period takedown for 3 years ago Huh?

2 hours ago, NJDan said:

Hasn't every match between Sidakov and JB been decided by a point or two? It's not like Sidakov has dominated. I am rooting for Dake, too. But the idea that JB would have no chance at the Olympics is dumb.

Never said he had no chance. JB is a great competitor. The matches with Sidakov have gone down to the wire. I just get the impression that Sidakov knows that if he keeps it close with JB now he can out scramble him at the end. 

Edited by iha

Yep, pay 7.99 a month for youtube.tv. It has it, NBC Sports,  along with the Olympic Channel and a bunch more sports channels. 

YouTube.tv is a little pricier than that - $64.99/mo. Unlimited DVR, good sports selection. Can link the account to up to six email addresses (3 simultaneous streams).

I ditched Dish in favor of YouTube about four months ago, and use it for both my home and a rental property I manage. And no long term contracts. Cancel whenever you want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

YouTube.tv is a little pricier than that - $64.99/mo. Unlimited DVR, good sports selection. Can link the account to up to six email addresses (3 simultaneous streams).

I ditched Dish in favor of YouTube about four months ago, and use it for both my home and a rental property I manage. And no long term contracts. Cancel whenever you want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are correct. I got it confused with YouTube prime. Sorry if I screwed anybody up. Thanks lu.

3 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Karma for robbery of Hidley ?  Hitting the bottle a little early today aren’t we? Still bringing  up a first period takedown for 3 years ago Huh?

I’d have to watch the match again but I remember Hidlay looking like he had 2 at the final buzzer also.

53 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

I’d have to watch the match again but I remember Hidlay looking like he had 2 at the final buzzer also.

It’s on YouTube I just watched it, Hidley had nolfs leg in the air at the end and nolf put a whizzer in as Hidley tried to bring it to the mat, definitely not 2....I do think the 2 in the first should have counted but if he gets that call Nolf would have been way more aggressive the rest of the way, he only took one half shot the whole 3rd period, if he’s losing I’m sure he fires off about 10 

16 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

In the challenge finals against Molinari, definitely. Not against Tamyrah though. 

Have to disagree - the way Blades was moving against Molinari she has to be given a shot at the upset against Tamyrah - what an amazing sweep single she has.  

15 hours ago, nom said:

Anyone else pissed about Fix's fake attempt at a throw being called a slip?  That was so blatant a bail out.  Pisses me off that we allow that in this sport.

Calling such an obvious bailout a slip always pisses me off - I was yelling at the TV

6 minutes ago, lu1979 said:

Have to disagree - the way Blades was moving against Molinari she has to be given a shot at the upset against Tamyrah - what an amazing sweep single she has.  

Yes I agree. That was posted before the Molinari match. Quite the eye opener. I do think Tamyrah is a tough match up though. She's going to have a hard time getting to that single and I think Tamyrah's going to be too powerful.

15 hours ago, swoopdown said:

I can identify with Squakeyes not liking Gilman - I'm from PA Pittsburgh, a PSU fan, root against Lee in EVERY match and will continue to do so until the little ACL-less, tilt-obsessed, let's-give-him-an-extra year, twin dwarf loving Keebler-elf-goatee smurf graduates from Iowa when at that time I will reassess my butt-hurt partisan he-didn't-go-to-psu hatred.  Just think how much I'd hate him if he actually attended PSU and then transferred to another school - like for instance Rutgers.  But seriously nobody in their right mind would do that, right?  Boy would I hate them!

Seriously though - After graduation I really can't see me having an issue with a Lion wrestler going to new clubs - a change in coaches, training partners, new scenery, better support, etc.  Changing clubs just doesn't set me off.  Sometimes you just need a change.

Lee's a little ACL-less, tilt-obsessed, let's-give-him-an-extra year, twin dwarf loving Keebler-elf-goatee smurf.

I don't care who you root for or against, that's some good stuff!  LOL!

6 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Yes I agree. That was posted before the Molinari match. Quite the eye opener. I do think Tamyrah is a tough match up though. She's going to have a hard time getting to that single and I think Tamyrah's going to be too powerful.

You may be right about Tamyrah's power advantage but Blades is so tall for the weight she may present some leverage issues and she is just so quick.  I can't wait to see the match and I it is hard to believe how good this girl is at 17.