Mokoma

OTT Finals Thread

Well the lesson I have learned from Dake is that if first you don’t succeed.. whine, whine and whine again till you get rule changes for you made and your rival finally gets old. Oh and make excuses too.

It was good to see JB prove idiots wrong. saying the exact same crap about him for 6 years straight though. 

All runs come to an end. Good for Dake. It will never cease to amaze me how people talk about Burroughs though

2 minutes ago, GoNotQuietly said:

Burroughs without anything nice to say about Dake in that interview...

This is why I called him a legend but didn't say he lost with class. I get they're rivals. A little bush league though. Every time Dake has lost, and it has been many, he has called JB a GOAT, incredible competitor, etc.

Also, Dake didn't have to pay his respects at the end after beating him. He could've just slapped him in the ass a few times. 

Edited by wrestlingnerd

1 minute ago, jp157 said:

Well the lesson I have learned from Dake is that if first you don’t succeed.. whine, whine and whine again till you get rule changes for you made and your rival finally gets old. Oh and make excuses too.

It was good to see JB prove idiots wrong. saying the exact same crap about him for 6 years straight though. 

All runs come to an end. Good for Dake. It will never cease to amaze me how people talk about Burroughs though

What? Seriously? lol

1 minute ago, wrestlingnerd said:

This is why I called him a legend but didn't say he lost with class. I get they're rivals. A little bush league though. Every time Dake has lost, and it has been many, he has called JB a GOAT, incredible competitor, etc.

Also, he didn't have to pay his respects at the end after beating him. He could've just slapped him in the ass a few times. 

Eh. Dake has had plenty of whining and shade thrown in

Also, he didn't have to pay his respects at the end after beating him. He could've just slapped him in the ass a few times. 

I imagine it's a little difficult given how Dake has talked to and about Jordan during the duration of the rivalry.

Just now, wrestlingnerd said:

Dake didn't even celebrate, but instead consoled Burroughs. Classy, but I was hoping he would flex on him lol 

Just now, portajohn said:

What? Seriously? lol

People have said the same things and made the exact same predictions about Burroughs for a long time now. I’ve been on this board a long time before posting. 

Dakes whining and crying and the resulting rule changes are on record: 

"Does he go by Tracy or G'Angelo?"

Who just had that hot mic moment of not knowing who is  of  our 3x (about to be 4x) senior world rep.

Edited by bnwtwg
grammar

Dake finally beats Burroughs, and they still find a way to make it all about Jordan
Let's interview Burroughs after he just lost. Great idea. Where's Gwiz?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Noodler said:

Dake didn't even celebrate, but instead consoled Burroughs. Classy, but I was hoping he would flex on him lol 

Are you a snobby prep school boy angry Dake didn’t get what he “deserved” for so long

The whole JB-Dake trash talking was all stoked fire by Flo to get clicks. Dake has said in interviews (even after losing to JB) many times that JB is the greatest and lots of great things. We have some odd posters on this board. 

Edited to mention JB was just as into the staged trash talking. He got many many jabs in at Dake during that time. 

Edited by goheels1812

Just now, flyingcement said:

Eh - great wrestler, but I'm not a Dake fan at all

I wasn't either but now he is our rep I am all about Kid Dynamite bringing home the gold. JB is my favorite wrestler ever and it hurts to see his run end

Just now, wrestlingnerd said:

Wasn't man enough to rise above it. He's human, I get it. Just saying. 

He didn’t mention him at all really... he was still obviously numb after the loss with realizing the decade run was over..

8 minutes ago, jp157 said:

You know - every FKKNG post you lay out here is chock full of arrogance and condescension.  Not sure if you are JP or if you are just a sniffer, but regardless you are insufferable.  And to be clear - its obvious you are going for erudite - yet you come off as a dumb FK  

Edited by TFBJR
yet

Wasn't man enough to rise above it. He's human, I get it. Just saying. 

Eh, I just disagree.  It's not like he complained or made excuses, etc.    Also, all the questions were about him and his future.  I think you're being a bit unfair.  There was nothing unclassy about it.  Anyway, we're debating semantics.  Dake has surpassed Burroughs, finally.  It's felt like this should have happened a couple of years ago, but Dake kept pushing, grinding, and improving.  Dake is better than he's ever been at 30.  Bring home that gold, Dake!  Really want to see him vs. Sidakov.