Mokoma

OTT Finals Thread

1 minute ago, wrestlingnerd said:

I don't think JB will be around long enough for Nolf to catch him. If JB breaks mentally after this loss, anything is possible. The JB that lost by a point to DT? No chance. 

Nolf has never lost to DT.

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Congrats to Ildar!  That's got to be an incredible feeling to get to represent a country as an immigrant!

Need to get him on our development coaching staff soon after he finishes up his career.  He already has some smarter technique than we often see from our greco program.  

Just now, Mokoma said:

Nolf has never lost to DT.

I said JB, not Nolf. JB giving all that weight up at 189 against DT at the exhibition still had some juice in him. The JB we saw today looked flat and tired. How does he look at 79 kg if he goes up? If he clears this loss from his head OK, Nolf will get drilled.

1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

I'll root against Taylor if he did that

Honestly the stories of DT apparently ranting at clinics about the “injustices” of the Cox matches to the point it made people uncomfortable.. in some ways bothered me more than the tweets

Just now, wrestlingnerd said:

I said JB, not Nolf. JB giving all that weight up at 189 against DT at the exhibition still had some juice in him. The JB we saw today looked flat and tired. How does he look at 79 kg if he goes up? If he clears this loss from his head OK, Nolf will get drilled.

I know, I was saying since Nolf hasn’t lost to DT, that’s advantage Nolf over JB.  It was a joke.

What about Nate Jackson is he too big now?  He wrestled tough against Snyder and Cox losing what 6-1 in both?

Just now, goheels1812 said:

I heard it was Snyder... or was it Gilman... damn I can’t remember. You should root against the entirety of team USA just to be safe.

I root for guys I like - I don't care about the country vs country stuff for Olympics.  I care about the individuals.  

Showed up 2 minutes past 6:30 at the west entrance.  Nolf took a photo with my son.  Nolf looked like he was in a war... massive swelling over his left eye. 

Got in the building entrance line behind PD3.  He said it felt good to get a win against Brooks... that this is a game of chess... little mistakes is what separates the winners... if he would had made the finals his walkout song was shooting star... took a photo with my son also.  These guys have been so nice!

I'll root against Taylor if he did that
He absolutely did and there was some bad blood between J'den and Taylor afterwards. J'den has since said he's over it and forgiven him but Taylor has never admitted to being a bitter, classless, douche. But I'll still root for him in Tokyo.

Did you hear the person going berserk in the arena? I'm thinking her mom. Pure wrestling moment haha

No I missed that. But it sounds really awesome! I hope it was her mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, jross said:

Showed up 2 minutes past 6:30 at the west entrance.  Nolf took a photo with my son.  Nolf looked like he was in a war... massive swelling over his left eye. 

Got in the building entrance line behind PD3.  He said it felt good to get a win against Brooks... that this is a game of chess... little mistakes is what separates the winners... if he would had made the finals his walkout song was shooting star... took a photo with my son also.  These guys have been so nice!

Sounds like a lot of fun - enjoy the event.  I'd love to go next time around when my kids are a bit older