Mokoma

OTT Finals Thread

3 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

Nice Job Sarah Hildebrandt.  She made a major commitment a few years ago to change her lifestyle to one that would allow her to compete at a world level rather than hang it up.  Glad to see it is paying off with an Olympic birth.  

Remember training with her a bit at penn wrestling club back in the day, her work ethic was insane. It's great to see. Well deserved.

And then Bo storms off after not seeming to do anything to really try to win.  Really, really weird.
I hope that Taylor's output is back in line for the Olympics, because he is able to melt people with that pace.
He can't finish his leg attacks against world class wrestlers. He gets totally stuffed underneath. Too straight forward, no angles.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, ionel said:

How hard is it to just watch on two monitors?

Yea let's make the audience tune in on multiple monitors to be able to watch the best of the best go at it for an Olympic spot. Great way to grow the sport. Keep in mind you dingus that this is televised and accessible to the casual viewing audience.

Just now, TFBJR said:

JP157 - You may be the biggest loser here ever - and that is saying a lot.  Don't DM me you ckskr.  

1) If you are not JP O'Connor change your damn forum name - it is disrespectful to a National Champion.  If you are - ask Harvard for a refund

2) You're not nearly as smart as you fancy yourself - more of a nitwit I''d say

3) You're blocked of course.  Dumbass

Here is the DM lover boy sent me.  What a maroon: 

I’m actually not being sarcastic. Despite the title.

Im fully aware I’m condescending much of of the time. I also don’t care. It’s a forum where I can express my true feelings.. that many more than you think share. I would only say that if I’m so incorrect and “dumb” I would ask you actually tell me how I am.. it’s a forum after all. 
That being said... Considering the fact that opinions on wrestlers are always all over the place, and I am not the only person critical of certain athletes.. the main source of my openly condescending comments are mainly about unqualified wrestling dads.. who never accomplished sh!t not being good for the sport.. and criticizing them for acting the most wannabe “hardcore”. If that triggers you because you are one of them.. well.. deal with it. 

Otherwise it just seems you’re reacting to how I make you feel but have no actual things you can tell me I’m wrong about. 

I blocked this jp jackass a while ago. Total j-o. 

Feel for Kilty going out like that.  But good for Kayla, she’s been a major competitor at the age level events for years.  

Thats Two Indiana Women on the Olympic team.  Nice to see those young ladies have been fighting since youth to make it to the Olympic stage.  

Edited by MadMardigain

5 minutes ago, BTC said:

Yea let's make the audience tune in on multiple monitors to be able to watch the best of the best go at it for an Olympic spot. Great way to grow the sport. Keep in mind you dingus that this is televised and accessible to the casual viewing audience.

Some of us would like to see the dedicated full screen not a half way split screen.

4 minutes ago, TFBJR said:

JP157 - You may be the biggest loser here ever - and that is saying a lot.  Don't DM me you ckskr.  

1) If you are not JP O'Connor change your damn forum name - it is disrespectful to a National Champion.  If you are - ask Harvard for a refund

2) You're not nearly as smart as you fancy yourself - more of a nitwit I''d say

3) You're blocked of course.  Dumbass

Here is the DM lover boy sent me.  What a maroon: 

I’m actually not being sarcastic. Despite the title.

Im fully aware I’m condescending much of of the time. I also don’t care. It’s a forum where I can express my true feelings.. that many more than you think share. I would only say that if I’m so incorrect and “dumb” I would ask you actually tell me how I am.. it’s a forum after all. 
That being said... Considering the fact that opinions on wrestlers are always all over the place, and I am not the only person critical of certain athletes.. the main source of my openly condescending comments are mainly about unqualified wrestling dads.. who never accomplished sh!t not being good for the sport.. and criticizing them for acting the most wannabe “hardcore”. If that triggers you because you are one of them.. well.. deal with it. 

Otherwise it just seems you’re reacting to how I make you feel but have no actual things you can tell me I’m wrong about. 

Lol. Okie dokie buddy. I’m sorry I hurt your precious feelings