Mokoma

OTT Finals Thread

There’s a reason this only happens once every Olympic cycle. I’m not sure my emotions could handle it much more often. What a weekend of highs and lows. I’m proud of all the athletes competing to represent team USA. Now it’s time to get ready to watch the Olympics. 

7 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

The story of Jenna Burkert is what I will teach my children to persevere through life. The sportsmanship from Helen to Jenna is what I will show my children.

Probably the biggest heartbreak trials moment I’ve seen since Paulson lost to Hall in their epic trials match (witnesses that one in person). 

Edited by MadMardigain

45 minutes ago, GoNotQuietly said:

Oh, I wasn't saying he was at the end of the road at all. Just a big fan of his journey.  I think he can beat these guys, but it is HIGHLY draw-dependent, which is true of everything at 65kg internationally.

e-ydRhd1_normal.jpg

The Wrestling Nomad

@wrestlingnomad
· Mar 18
The following 65kg hammers (or another from their country) will be in Sofia, Bulgaria for the last chance qualifier in May: Khinchegashvili, GEO Gadzhiev, POL Sacultan, MDA Kilicsallayan, TUR Shuptar, UKR Habat, SLO Skriabin, BLR Bucur, ROU Dubov, BUL

We have Zain to thank that this is even an issue.