Mokoma

OTT Finals Thread

1 minute ago, bnwtwg said:

I'm saying that Cox blew weight and KJ is taking the fall by "telling Cox the wrong time"

If that is the case - then damn - that is as standup as you get.  I have always had the greatest respect for KJ- maybe not as much as a coach as solid man.   but this one ...   You could have a great point though.  That would be falling on the sword for your boy - no doubt.  Historic 

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Ok, buddy.

14-1 -   The women all left, no competitors at all, and ruined S. Lee.  I'd say that is a losing score.   You can't paint HWC any way other than last place and losing ground from there.  

Edited by TFBJR
Keyboard comma is sticking !@#$&*

1 minute ago, TFBJR said:

If that is the case - then damn - that is as standup as you get.  I have always had the greatest respect for KJ- maybe not as much as a coach as solid man.   but this one ...   You could have a great point though.  That would be falling on the sword for your boy - no doubt.  Historic 

It's nothing but a lie.  

5 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

He didn't screw up Cox did. I think KJ is just taking the fall for Cox.

You don't know this a fact do you? You're claiming it like it is so I'm just curious how in the know you really are.

I think the angle they are taking allows USA wrestling to justify a wrestle off.  

Completely agree. “KJ just happens to be his coach. But told him the wrong time as an employee of USA wrestling.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, headshuck said:

I think the angle they are taking allows USA wrestling to justify a wrestle off.  

This. Snyder probably will be annoyed but nonplussed if it happens. 

Though the simp isn’t correct. Kyles approach seems to be to handle what come in front of him. 

Maroulis match vs Burket .. about 2:35 left in round two.  Burket has a whizzer.  Maroulis reaches up, grabs the hand that is in the whizzer, and pulls and really really torques Burket's shoulder.  Burket has to give up the whizzer.  Is that a legal move by Maroulis?

Just now, lost said:

Is helen Maroulis the one who has almost died from concussions and probably should have hung up the shoes awhile ago, or am I thinking of someone else?

Brady Berge was in critical condition, according to pathological liar-troll Jimmy.

But Helen had significant concussion issues as well for a year or two and hopefully is fully recovered.

1 minute ago, lost said:

Is helen Maroulis the one who has almost died from concussions and probably should have hung up the shoes awhile ago, or am I thinking of someone else?

It's her. She absolutely shouldn't be wrestling anymore, even if she is still unreal slick and tough.

1 minute ago, nom said:

Maroulis match vs Burket .. about 2:35 left in round two.  Burket has a whizzer.  Maroulis reaches up, grabs the hand that is in the whizzer, and pulls and really really torques Burket's shoulder.  Burket has to give up the whizzer.  Is that a legal move by Maroulis?

Yes.... it just usually doesn’t work 

Just now, bnwtwg said:

Brady Berge was in critical condition, according to pathological liar-troll Jimmy.

But Helen had significant concussion issues as well for a year or two and hopefully is fully recovered.

I feel like she almost went blind and was having problems standing up, or something really really really bad like that.  But maybe I'm confusing her with someone else

Just now, lost said:

I feel like she almost went blind and was having problems standing up, or something really really really bad like that.  But maybe I'm confusing her with someone else

She trained in the dark for almost a year and had severe personality changes and mood swings.