shieldofpistis

bo nickel and his antics

I have a sincere question.  I am ignorant on this and would like to know opinions.  

When Bo helps someone up; is he showing sportsmanship or is it a jerk move? 

I have always thought Bo was trying to show sportsmanship but it was interpreted as a jerk move.  Is it true sportsmanship if its obvious to him his opponents don't like it?

I am not trying to criticize Bo.  In my opinion, if you don't like how someone celebrates, don't complain about it. Instead, focus on beating then the next time so they won't celebrate. 

I am sincerely wondering about Bos motive? Is it just a kind gesture that he is unaware kind of turns off opponents? 

Have heard from multiple people he's a dick, including recent D1 wrestlers. If you don't want him to be a dick, though, beat him. Otherwise, you take your lumps. These are the kind of antics I like, even though I root against him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Have heard from multiple people he's a dick, including recent D1 wrestlers. If you don't want him to be a dick, though, beat him. Otherwise, you take your lumps. These are the kind of antics I like, even though I root against him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Will Taylor be helping him up tonight? 

6 hours ago, shieldofpistis said:

I have a sincere question.  I am ignorant on this and would like to know opinions.  

I have always thought Bo was trying to show sportsmanship but it was interpreted as a jerk move.  Is it true sportsmanship if its obvious to him his opponents don't like it?

I am not trying to criticize Bo.  In my opinion, if you don't like how someone celebrates, don't complain about it. Instead, focus on beating then the next time so they won't celebrate. 

I am sincerely wondering about Bos motive? Is it just a kind gesture that he is unaware kind of turns off opponents? 

He is kind of a strange bird if you know what I mean.  He wears old man New Balances and fanny packs.

But in all seriousness, I do believe there is some social awkwardness with him.

28 minutes ago, Boompa said:

He is kind of a strange bird if you know what I mean.  He wears old man New Balances and fanny packs.

But in all seriousness, I do believe there is some social awkwardness with him.

New Balance makes the most comfortable shoes. 

19 hours ago, shieldofpistis said:

both. but only Bo can truly answer this